Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
- Collaborates with the Financial Management team and the Director, FP&A in the preparation of financial and management reporting, including but not limited to monthly, quarterly and annual reporting; monitoring budgets; Management Discussions and Analysis (MD & A) schedules; variance reports; non-financial reports (i.e., customer metrics, product performance analysis, churn); forecasting; and financial close.
- Orchestrates and prepares the timely execution of financial planning, budgeting and forecasting processes (bookings forecast), including but not limited to creating financial models and analyses of financial and operational metrics to evaluate and direct business performance.
- Incorporates key internal stakeholder input to develop and maintain optimal processes and financial controls to maximize revenue and profitability.
- Oversees all aspects of the annual operating plan, quarterly forecast updates, and long-term planning process, including providing forecast financial statements and detail-level explanations of trends and variances, and collaborating with the senior leadership team and US finance teams on various FP&A reporting-related projects or initiatives. Assumes a lead role to provide financial guidance and insightful analysis and aggressively monitors corporate progress against targets, ensuring management has the financial insight necessary to achieve goals.
- Spearheads the Monthly Operations Review, including determination of topics, meeting details and tracking completion of action items.
- Compiles and executes comprehensive summary reports for key stakeholders as required, and ad hoc usage reports for all applicable business units including Sales and Operations.
- Performs other duties as required.