Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team based out of our Queretaro, MX office.
- Carry out research and create requirements using document analysis and constant interaction with various stakeholders.
- Define scope and objectives for projects as a result of interaction with business owners and technical teams.
- Develop business cases and/or project summaries; prepare needs analysis and problem definition; identify current state, desired future state, and gap
- Ensure clean and accurate documentation that may include aspects such as business requirements, technical specifications, and write findings in form of reports.
- Develop technical solutions to resolve business problems and suggest ways for improvement and efficiency based on company and industry framework.
- Facilitate professional and constant communication with overall users on the status of production problems that might arise and inform them about ways of resolving issues.
- Bachelor degree in business/commerce, statistics, computer science, economics, finance or mathematics is a must
- 2-3 years of experience as Analyst or similar role.
- Experience working with Tableau Desktop (certification preferred) and Tableau Server experience.
- Possess and utilize excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong skills and ability to troubleshoot issues quickly, and find solutions to solving them independently in a timely manner.
- Exhibit good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, and other applications.
- Great knowledge of IT processes and willingness to constantly update knowledge.
- Inbuilt ability to multi-task, working on more than one issue simultaneously.
- Able to carry out tasks with little or no supervision and to act swiftly on projects & goals outlined.
- Competitive Pay.
- Healthcare Benefit Package.
- International Training
- Career Growth.
- Food Coupons.
- Savings Funds.
- Life insurance