At Zotec Partners, our People make it happen.
Transforming the healthcare industry isn’t easy. But when you build a team like the one we have, that goal can become a reality. Our accomplishments can’t happen without our extraordinary people – those across the country who make up our diverse Zotec family and help make this company a best place to work.
Over 20 years ago, we started Zotec with a clear vision, to partner with physicians to simplify the business of healthcare. Today we are more than 1,000 employees strong and we continue to use our incredible talent and energy to bring that vision to life. We are a team of Innovators, Collaborators and Doers.
We’re seeking a File Management Engineer to join us.
As a File Management Engineer, you will be a key contributor within the File Management Department by managing and prioritizing daily SFTP and Mirth Connect tasks.
What you’ll do:
- Automate manual processes
- Set up folders, credentials and file management
- Work cross-functionally to configure HL7 connections
- Troubleshoot connection issues and other complications
- Provide exceptional customer service to both internal Zotec employees as well as Zotec clients
- Analyze data by writing and running SQL queries
- Analyze logs to identify and prevent potential issues from occurring
- Analyze files for complete data
- Manage assigned projects
- Follow up with Clients on live/test data
- Complete all other duties as assigned
What you’ll bring to Zotec:
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Informatics or related field
- GoAnywhere experience preferred
- Experience utilizing SQL, including writing and running queries, to analyze data
- MOVEit Central experience
- Knowledge and understanding of file structure for analysis (HL7, EDI x12, Image formats, Excel)
- Eager and willing to learn internal applications
- Proficient MS Office skills
- Attentive to detail
- Excellent written communications and organizational skills
- Exceptional verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible mentality; willing and capable of performing varied tasks and adapting to change
- Able to work in a team environment
- Professionally exercises discretion and independent judgment in day-to-day work