BeyondTrust is a place where you can bring your purpose to life through the work that you do, creating a safer world through our cyber security SaaS portfolio.
Our culture of flexibility, trust, and continual learning means you will be recognized for your growth, and for the impact you make on our success. You will be surrounded by people who challenge, support, and inspire you to be the best version of yourself.
In this role, the Field Marketing Manager is responsible for defining, deploying, and ongoing management of an evolving, growth-oriented marketing strategy and team, focused on brand awareness, new prospects, pipeline generation, and acceleration.
They will also own and manage specific cross-regional events and campaigns. This role manages and executes marketing programs for new prospects and current customers, including physical and virtual events and targeted marketing campaigns. This individual needs to be detail-oriented, highly organized, and capable of devising and managing logistics in the high-velocity sales and marketing environment of an industry-leading technology company.
What You’ll Do:
- Deliver comprehensive and effective growth marketing plans for brand awareness, new lead and pipeline generation, joint partner marketing, and cross-selling to existing customer accounts.
- Define and develop multi-channel campaigns including themes, messaging, and assets in collaboration with internal marketing teams including Corporate, Digital, Channel, Customer, and Product Marketing.
- Understands and translates detailed analysis of key performance indicators, business objectives, and customer needs into strategic initiatives and integrated campaigns that will optimize ROI.
- Collaborate closely with sales leaders for alignment of goals and plans.
- Partner with other marketing functions to understand the customer journey, prospect behavior, and trigger points and identify targets for specific marketing programs.
- Strive for operational excellence and effectively manage budgets to optimize return on investment in alignment with business goals.
What You’ll Bring:
- Minimum 4 years of B2B Marketing experience
- Work collaboratively and successfully with peers and colleagues.
- Field, customer, and partner marketing experience in a technology company. Cybersecurity preferred.
- Ability to articulate the marketing needs of sales teams internally to develop and execute relevant campaigns focused on target accounts and audiences. Strong communicator, both written and spoken.
- Track record of success in setting marketing priorities and strategy, developing integrated marketing campaigns, and executing programs to achieve sales goals.
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills, problem-solving capabilities with the ability to see the big picture.
- Data-driven, analytical mindset. Working knowledge of Salesforce.com is an advantage.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills: collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver programs, manage multiple projects simultaneously, work on tight deadlines, and keep all programs on schedule.
Diversity. Inclusion. They’re more than just words for us. They are the guiding values of how we build our teams, cultivate leaders, and create a culture where people feel connected.
We take care of our employees so they can take care of our customers. Customers who come from all walks of life just like us. We hire incredible people from diverse backgrounds because when we are different together, we are stronger together.
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in intelligent identity and access security, enabling organizations to protect identities, stop threats, and deliver dynamic access. We are leading the charge in innovating identity-first security and are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 75 of the Fortune 100, plus a global ecosystem of partners.
Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.