As the Field and Channel Marketing Manager for EMEA and APAC, you will play a pivotal role in developing and executing marketing strategies to support our regional sales teams and channel partners. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to drive demand generation, build strong relationships with partners, and ensure our products and solutions gain market traction.
- Develop and execute field and channel marketing strategies in FireMon’s EMEA and APAC regions that align with the company’s revenue goals and target market segments.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to design, implement, and optimize partner programs, campaigns, and initiatives.
- Work with the sales team to understand their needs and tailor marketing programs to support their initiatives.
- Build relationships with key channel and technology partners to develop joint marketing programs that drive revenue growth.
- Drive partner enablement efforts, including training, certifications, and communications.
- Localize FireMon corporate marketing campaigns and programs to the needs of the various markets within each region.
- Ensure consistent messaging and branding across all field and channel marketing programs and initiatives.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of field and channel marketing programs and campaigns, including ROI analysis and program performance metrics.
- Propose marketing investments to effectively direct spend to programs with the highest likelihood of success.
- Manage field and channel marketing specialist, providing guidance, coaching, and mentoring as needed.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field; Master’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in field and channel marketing, preferably in the cybersecurity industry.
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful field and channel marketing strategies and programs.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders, including sales, marketing, and partners.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and manage a team.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to lead cross functional teams without direct authority.
- Focused on achieving outcomes for individual, departmental, and company goals.
- Communicates clearly across peer, management, and executive stakeholder groups.
- Drives impact to the business in projects and programs.
- Effectively balances strategy with getting things done.