At Qualtrics, we create software the world’s best brands use to deliver exceptional frontline experiences, build high-performing teams, and design products people love. But we are more than a platform—we are the creators and stewards of the Experience Management category serving over 18K clients globally. Building a category takes grit, determination, and a disdain for convention—but most of all it requires close-knit, high-functioning teams with an unwavering dedication to serving our customers.
When you join one of our teams, you’ll be part of a nimble group that’s empowered to set aggressive goals and move fast to achieve them. Strategic risks are encouraged and complex problems are solved together, by passing the mic and iterating until the best solution comes to light. You won’t have to look to find growth opportunities—ready or not, they’ll find you. From retail to government to healthcare, we’re on a mission to bring humanity, connection, and empathy back to business. Join over 6,000 people across the globe who think that’s work worth doing.
Federal Strategic Account Lead
Why We Have This Role
Qualtrics’ Federal sales team is a group of highly driven individuals dedicated to closing experience gaps across Federal organizations in North America. The Health and Human Services (HHS) Federal Enterprise Account Executive is expected to lead all sales efforts within his or her assigned territory, including prospect identification, lead generation, sales calls, handling the sales cycle, proposal and contract negotiation through deal closure, with a specific focus on driving incremental revenue for our Federal product lines and buyer personas. As a Federal Enterprise Account Executive, your overarching objective is to drive company revenue growth through net new customer acquisition, as well as expansion in our current customer base for Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
How You’ll Find Success
- Takes the initiative to understand the customer mission, create a strategic plan, and execute
- Takes customer relationships to the next level from great account management
- Experience using enterprise sales processes such as MEDDICC
- Ability to learn and understand product solutions and features with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and conflict resolution abilities
- Willingness to travel and be client facing 50% of the time (approximate travel time dependent on team and to be confirmed by Hiring Manager)
How You’ll Grow
As a mission-driven company within Qualtrics Federal, our SaaS platform is used to help some of the largest and most impactful Federal organizations in the world listen, understand, and take action with their data. You will sell technology that will solve actual agency problems and challenges. If you love a strategic, analytical sales process and working with a variety of stakeholders in the Federal space, selling Qualtrics software will always keep you learning and growing.
Things You’ll Do
- Sell the Qualtrics Platform and become a trusted advisor to a variety of buyers in the Federal vertical
- Engage with clients at all points of the sales cycle – including prospecting, product demonstrations, on-site presentations, through close
- Drive net-new revenue growth through new logo acquisition and expansion of current accounts
- Be a thought leader and customer advocate with partners to elevate the adoption of experience management (XM)
- Meet quarterly and annual objectives and key results
- Build strategic account plans to grow the existing business and identify new opportunities with customers and through partners
What We’re Looking For On Your
- 4-6 years of experience selling SaaS solutions to the Federal vertical
- Successful track record in achieving assigned targets within the Federal vertical
- Successful track record providing executive-level impact to clients and partners
- Well-versed in federal procurement processes and regulations
- Well-versed in federal government security standards and policies
- Prior experience in building relationships with relevant federal contractors
- Prior experience in responding to federal government RFI's and RFP's
What You Should Know About This Team
- The Qualtrics Federal team prides itself on its culture of collaboration, hard working mentality, and winning
- We are the fastest growing sector within the company
- The Federal space is just getting started. Join a team that is building something and making a difference for our customers
Our Team’s Favorite Perks and Benefits
- Quarterly in-person get togethers for team activities
- Federal specific training and enablement to further hone in your skills
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer meaning that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
Qualtrics is committed to the inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Qualtrics will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please let your Qualtrics contact/recruiter know.
Qualtrics Work Experience – As we look to the future, we believe that our teams are better together. Being together will help us learn more, grow faster and ultimately deliver better results for our customers and Qualtrics. Roles tied to an office location work 4 days per week in the office together and 1 day from home, with a strong spirit of flexibility around taking time for personal, health, and family moments in our work weeks. Our managers work with their teams to create a collaborative, engaged work environment, and arrangement that works for each of our team members.
Not finding a role that’s the right fit for now? Qualtrics Insiders is the one-stop shop for all things Qualtrics Life. Sign up for exclusive access to content created with you in mind and get the scoop on what we have going on at Qualtrics – upcoming events, behind the scenes stories from the team, interview tips, hot jobs, and more. No spam – we promise! You'll hear from us two times a month max with fresh, totally tailored info – so be sure to stay connected as you explore your best role and company fit.
For full-time positions, this pay range is for base per year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on location, job-related knowledge, education, skills, and experience. For part-time or intern positions, this pay range is for base pay per hour. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be included in an employment offer, in addition to a range of medical, financial, and other benefits, based on eligibility criteria.