Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web. We’re looking for an Executive Assistant to our CEO to help us elevate our Leadership Team, act as a strategic partner, and meet the demands of a fast-paced growing organization.
About the role
- Location: SF or US Remote
- Exempt status
As an Executive Assistant you’ll …
- Complete a variety of cross-functional special projects that require planning, coordination, and organization, such as event planning and helping implement new programs and processes.
- Attend meetings as needed, gather and prepare necessary materials prior to the meeting, record and distribute meeting notes and ensure completion of follow up items.
- Plan and carry out research and/or analysis needed for various projects and initiatives.
- Manage the CEO’s inbox and calendar ensuring effective prioritization and focus.
- Handle time-sensitive, confidential information with discretion and integrity .
- Manage information flow for the executive team.
- Organize travel as needed.
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly.
You’ll thrive as an Executive Assistant if you:
- Have previous experience supporting a C Suite Executive.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and well-informed. You should be prepared to track down hard-to-find information, juggle deadlines, and take on a variety of challenges.
- Have an ability to interact with senior-level executives and all levels of the organization.
- Handle time-sensitive, confidential information with discretion and integrity.
- Are an empathetic person with a desire to contribute to and empower a diverse and inclusive team environment.
- Feel at home using Google Suite apps (especially Google Calendar), Slack, Asana; and have an interest in learning about new tools and technologies.
- Are adaptable and can handle ambiguous situations and frequent change.
- Learns the team over time and has a pulse on team culture. Readily available to the team and is included in executive meetings and decisions.
- Build relationships and partnerships which are crucial to the success of the organization.
- Have strong communication skills, an ability to ask lots of questions, and you’re receptive to feedback.
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that what we’re doing doesn’t define our success — so we focus on our “why” and “how”:
To empower everyone to create for the web — and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Executive Assistant and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.
If you are extended an offer, that offer may be contingent upon your successful completion of a background check, which will be conducted in accordance with applicable laws. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.
Webflow requires all new employees to submit proof of their COVID-19 vaccination status as a condition of their employment. As such, your failure to timely provide such information, upon Webflow's request, may result in the revocation of your offer or the termination of your employment with Webflow, as applicable.
At this time, Webflow does not require fully remote employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. However, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to work out of any Webflow office, visit an office, or attend any in person work events, including company off-sites, company sponsored social gatherings, and meetings. As such, at this time, we will only consider individuals who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for roles which require any in person work. If, due to the nature of your role, you are at any time during your employment required to work in person, but you are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to applicable regulations, your employment may be terminated.
We are committed to maintaining a safe and inclusive workplace, and our vaccination policy will evolve in response to the changing risks and regulations associated with COVID-19.