At Bazaarvoice, we create smart shopping experiences. Through our expansive global network, product-passionate community & enterprise technology, we connect thousands of brands and retailers with billions of consumers. Our solutions enable brands to connect with consumers and collect valuable user-generated content, at an unprecedented scale. This content achieves global reach by leveraging our extensive and ever-expanding retail, social & search syndication network. And we make it easy for brands & retailers to gain valuable business insights from real-time consumer feedback with intuitive tools and dashboards. The result is smarter shopping: loyal customers, increased sales, and improved products.
The problem we are trying to solve : Brands and retailers struggle to make real connections with consumers. It’s a challenge to deliver trustworthy and inspiring content in the moments that matter most during the discovery and purchase cycle. The result? Time and money spent on content that doesn’t attract new consumers, convert them, or earn their long-term loyalty.
Our brand promise : closing the gap between brands and consumers.
Founded in 2005, Bazaarvoice is headquartered in Austin, Texas with offices in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Bazaarvoice is looking for a talented Sales Director with a passion for working with enterprise CPG clients to join our Content Acquisition Services sales team (CAS). As part of the CAS team, you will be responsible for growing investments in our content acquisition solutions with our most strategic customers. These solutions include sampling and organic review syndication, with a focus on our Influenster platform – a digital destination where consumers discover products and read and write reviews.
What you will be doing:
- Build and nurture relationships at every level within enterprise organizations with an emphasis on brand management, e-commerce, social, and procurement.
- Drive revenue growth in your territory by partnering with customers to develop a best-in-class UGC acquisition strategy.
- Raise marketplace awareness of Bazaarvoice’s value proposition, specifically the Influenster community and offerings.
- Understand the customer category, brand, and business objectives to uncover opportunities and position Bazaarvoice’s suite of content solutions to meet these objectives.
- Utilize sales processes and tools to your manage book of business, prospecting targets and provide timely and accurate forecasts.
- Collaborate closely with your internal account team to holistically serve Bazaarvoice’s enterprise clients.
- Meet or exceed assigned revenue quotas.
- Travel within the assigned territory for client meetings will be required (when safe to do so, and welcomed by clients).
Necessary Skills and Experience:
- Enterprise sales experience, with a proven track record of driving growth in top accounts.
- Prior experience selling directly to the CPG category strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with the ability to conduct formal presentations & one-on-one meetings.
- Creative thinker and problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Thorough understanding of typical enterprise buying cycles and processes.
- Excellent team player.