Conversica is the pioneer and leading provider of Intelligent Virtual Assistants helping organizations attract, acquire and grow customers at scale. Conversica Intelligent Virtual Assistants are AI-powered, SaaS-based software applications that serve as virtual team members and autonomously engage contacts, prospects, customers, or partners in personalized human-like, two-way interactions to drive towards the next best action across the customer revenue lifecycle; whether that’s scheduling a sales meeting, gauging interest to buy additional products or services, or politely but persistently collecting overdue payments.
Reaching out to over 100 million people on behalf of thousands of companies, Conversica Intelligent Virtual Assistants are built on a proven and patented intelligent automation platform integrating natural language understanding (NLU), natural language generation (NLG), autonomous action chains and deep learning capabilities that engage prospects over multiple communication channels and in multiple languages.
Winning multiple awards including Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies and recognized by Gartner as a Cool Vendor, Conversica is a portfolio company of Providence Equity, Kennet Partners and Toba Capital and is headquartered in Foster City, California in Silicon Valley with additional US offices in Seattle and Bellingham, Washington.
The Enterprise Customer Success Manager is responsible for driving customer growth, advocacy, adoption and success with Conversica across the Enterprise segment. This individual must be comfortable consulting with a variety of strategic enterprise customers from a range of industries. The Enterprise Customer Success Manager should be able to articulate the value of Conversica to inspire and support customer adoption and expansion. They will build and maintain positive relationships with multiple roles within their assigned customers, including senior executives.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with our Enterprise customer’s managers and executive sponsors.
- Understand the customer’s business objectives and advise on product usage to achieve desired goals and results
- Manage renewals and expansions of customers
- Drive escalation of client issues, coordinate key resources in the escalation process, and project manage the customer issue through resolution.
- Deliver the initial on-boarding kickoff meeting in order to ensure all customers get off to the right start. This includes gathering their goals, setting success metrics, prescribing the right strategy and project managing the implementation of the Conversica product/service.
- Advise and oversee customer growth, training and development of best practices to continually drive business value and return on the customer’s investment.
- Be the single point of contact and escalation for the customer. Including directing customers quickly and efficiently to additional help resources such as Help & Training within the application, personally helping with questions/issues.
- Increase customer retention and adoption rates by conducting regular check-in calls, delivering high quality QBRs and EBRs, obsessing over customer goals, strategy and outcomes.
- Fascinated by new technologies and how they change the way people do business
- Distinctive problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities with a proven track record of setting and delivering against measurable customer success metrics
- Track customer activity to identify churn risk and work proactively via targeted outreach campaigns to eliminate that risk, while simultaneously identifying and closing up sell opportunities when applicable.
- Responsible for customer references, case studies and testimonials for their portfolio of customers
- Serve as a customer advocate, including: collecting customer feedback on product needs, understanding customer and industry trends and articulating those back to the business.
- Work closely with internal resources on escalation and resolution processes for critical customer issues.
- You’ll be working with customers in the technology industry, education institutions, sports franchises, and customers in the hospitality industry.
- Self-motivated, collaborative and creative team player with innovative ideas to inspire client loyalty and adoption
- Proactive & work with a sense of urgency
- Have a customer first mentality
- Demonstrate business acumen and industry knowledge
- Coachable and curious with a growth mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience initiating and building positive relationships
- Excellent individual and group presentation skills as well as written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with Salesforce, Gainsight and the SaaS industry is preferred
- 2-3 years experience in a customer-facing role, preferably in an Enterprise Customer Success Manager or Account Manager role.
- Ability to function in a very high volume, forever evolving new business environment while always maintaining a smile and positive disposition
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent