Enterprise Account Executive – SLG
Why We Have This Role
How You’ll Find Success
- Takes initiative
- Understands the expected outcome, gets the context, and then works entrepreneurially to get it done.
- Highly communicative and influences effectively, creating trust at the team level.
- Strong track record of exceeding quota.
- Ability to acquire clients
- Strong negotiating skills
- Ability to sell a complex platform: Qualtrics Experience Management platform to large, strategic accounts
How You’ll Grow
- Structured promotion process/auto promotion process
- Career Action Planning with Manager
Things You’ll Do
- You sell the Qualtrics platform and become trusted advisors to C-Suite, Director, and VP level leaders
- You engage with clients at all points of the sales cycle – including prospecting, product demonstrations, on-site presentations, through close
- You drive net-new revenue growth through new logo acquisition and expansion of current accounts
- You educate clients on packages and options applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs
- You develop and execute strategic plans for your territory and create reliable forecasts
- You focus on self-development through daily training and enablement
What We’re Looking For On Your
- Validated winner that has led teams to breakthrough results.
- You earned a Bachelor's degree
- You have experience navigating Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and other prospecting applications
- You have a proven track record of hitting and exceeding quotas
- You love closing complex, consultative deals
- You are able to travel when necessary
- You have 4+ years of quota-carrying sales experience, ideally in SaaS (senior levels)
What You Should Know About This Team
Our team is a group of highly driven individuals that are intelligent, organized, and dedicated. We work together as a team to accomplish and surpass quarterly and annual objectives. We are a goal-oriented team that works hard and enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides. Our overarching objective is to drive company revenue growth through client success.
Our Team’s Favorite Perks and Benefits
- Salary + Uncapped Commissions and Accelerators
- 100% Performance based promotions — not politics or tenure
- Catered lunch
- Culture – Incredible work environment – you can wear jeans and bring your dog to the office, anytime
- Quarterly team activities, winter and summer parties, and lots of Qualtrics swag
- We offer private health insurance, annual experience bonus, wellness stipend to allow you to focus on yourself each quarter, and much more
- The annual Qualtrics Experience Bonus can be used for an experience of your choosing. Some team members have chosen to use the bonus for vacations, concert or event tickets, or home improvement projects.
Applicants in the United States of America have rights under Federal Employment Laws: Family & Medical Leave Act, Equal Opportunity Employment, Employee Polygraph Protection Act
Qualtrics is committed to the inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Qualtrics will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please let your Qualtrics contact/recruiter know.
For full-time positions, this pay range is for base per year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on location, job-related knowledge, education, skills, and experience. For part-time or intern positions, this pay range is for base pay per hour. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be included in an employment offer, in addition to a range of medical, financial, and other benefits, based on eligibility criteria.