Let’s face it, a company whose mission is human transformation better have some fresh thinking about the employer/employee relationship.
We do. We can’t cram it all in here, but you’ll start noticing it from the first interview.
Even our candidate experience is different. And when you get an offer from us (and accept it), you get way more than a paycheck. You get a personal BetterUp Coach, a development plan, a trained and coached manager, the most amazing team you’ve ever met (yes, each with their own personal BetterUp Coach), and most importantly, work that matters.
This makes for a remarkably focused and fulfilling work experience. Frankly, it’s not for everyone. But for people with fire in their belly, it’s a game-changing, career-defining, soul-lifting move.
Join us and we promise you the most intense and fulfilling years of your career, doing life-changing work in a fun, inventive, soulful culture.
If that sounds exciting—and the job description below feels like a fit—we really should start talking.
What you’ll do:
- Prospecting and Business Development: Identify and engage prospective enterprise clients through a variety of channels, including networking, industry events, cold calling, email campaigns, and social media.
- Consultative Selling: Employ a structured and consultative sales process to understand the customer’s business priorities and tailor our SaaS solutions to address their specific challenges. Establish yourself as a trusted advisor to gain access to C-level stakeholders. Effectively articulate the value proposition and ROI of our product offerings to a range of stakeholders.
- Relationship Building: Build strong and long-lasting relationships with key stakeholders, including C-level executives, department heads, and influencers within target organizations. Develop a comprehensive understanding of their organizational structure, decision-making processes, and buying cycles.
- Solution Presentation: Effectively deliver executive-level presentations and product demonstrations by leveraging effective storytelling abilities, leveraging your business and financial expertise, and establishing a measurable and compelling ROI for the customer.
- Negotiation and Closing: Lead the negotiation process, including pricing and contract terms. Collaborate with internal teams, such as legal, finance, and implementation, to ensure smooth deal closure. Meet or exceed assigned sales quotas and revenue targets.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Orchestrate a cross-functional BetterUp team, including marketing, customer success, product, and executives to ensure alignment in messaging, customer satisfaction, and product roadmap development. Provide valuable feedback from the field to help shape future product enhancements.
If you have some or all of the following, please apply:
- Minimum of 10 years sales experience, with 5+ years of quota-carrying, enterprise sales experience.
- Track record of over-achieving, consistently ranking in the top 10-20% of the company.
- Experience personally leading and closing 6+ month, multi-buyer, $1M+ deals.
- Demonstrated success in partnering with and selling to CxOs in the past
- An unrelenting drive to learn, succeed and lead by example
- Exceptional presentation, written, and verbal communication skills for executive communication.
- High emotional intelligence (EQ) that drives empathy, negotiation, and problem-solving.
- Technical proficiency and specifically skilled using Salesforce to manage sales cycles
- Process driven, meticulously organized and self-motivated
- Ability to adapt and iterate on your sales motion in a startup selling environment
- Experience creating agreements with prospects to build a project plan and representing that outcome via strong forecasting cadence.
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- All federal/statutory holidays observed
- 4 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 Volunteer Days to give back
- Learning and Development stipend
- Company wide Summer & Winter breaks
- Year-round charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
We are dedicated to building diverse teams that fuel an authentic workplace and sense of belonging for each and every employee. We know applying for a job can be intimidating, please don’t hesitate to reach out — we encourage everyone interested in joining us to apply.