Who We Are
Ontic makes software that corporate and government security professionals use to proactively manage threats, mitigate risks, and make businesses stronger. Built by security and software professionals, the Ontic Platform connects and unifies critical data, business processes, and collaborators in one place, consolidating security intelligence and operations. We call this Connected Intelligence. Ontic serves corporate security teams across key functions, including intelligence, investigations, GSOC, executive protection, and security operations.
As Ontic employees, we put our mission first and value the trust bestowed upon us by our clients to help keep their people safe. We approach our clients and each other with empathy while focusing on the execution of our strategy. And we have fun doing it.
Who You Are
Ontic is looking for an experienced quota-carrying Enterprise Account Executive to play a key role in accelerating our revenue growth.
As an Ontic Enterprise Account Executive, you will be responsible for generating increased demand for the Ontic product, qualifying new expansion prospects and pitching our products to senior contacts to meet annual targets. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding quota targets and ideally have experience in selling SAAS enterprise solutions, preferably in the Corporate Security space. As an individual who both represents Ontic and drives revenue, you must be a self-starting closer who can create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time and work with existing clients as well as new logo opportunities.
- Create and drive revenue within a specified region or list of defined accounts
- Provide business development and thought leadership through opportunity identification to grow new business, driving new solutions and incremental business success
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Demonstrate Ontic’s platform to audiences ranging from senior Corporate Security and Executive Protection contacts to the end user level
- Work with Ontic internal teams to ensure client value realization and 100% retention
- Represent Ontic as a domain and product expert at client interactions, industry and corporate events, and through community sites and social media.
- As an early team member, excited about shaping an evolving team and welcoming the opportunities associated with it
- A proven sales hunter and closer
- 10+ years of outside enterprise software sales experience
- A passion for Ontic’s mission
- Strong preference for Corporate Security or Executive Protection acumen
- Strong solution selling experience with the aptitude to demonstrate strong product knowledge
- Be able to work proactively and as part of a team in a high-functioning environment
- Outstanding professional presence and business acumen
Salary: $130,000 annual base salary
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry and are one part of a total compensation package that also includes benefits and other perks at Ontic. This role also includes an uncapped commission plan and a company equity grant.