Join DataGrail on our mission to enable a world where people are in control of their privacy and identity!
We are growing and expanding our sales team.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you'll be a part of an exceptional growth story and be empowered to do the best work of your career. Bring the experience, pave the way – the organization will follow and support you throughout the sales journey. You’ll have cross-departmental support, world-class marketing and an exploding data privacy market at your side. What we need is exceptional talent.
The Skill Set:
- You are accustomed to exceeding quotas of $1m+ through managing every part of complex sales opportunities
- You are able to define and execute territory account and sales plans
- You don’t need all the details to act and very much thrive in a fast paced start-up environment
- Able to develop and manage pipeline, prospects and move a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline
- You understand the customer organization, build and maintain relationships and are accustomed to driving six-figure deals with highly complex buying-centers
- Able to lead a cross-functional account team through complex sales cycles and create alignment between DataGrail and customer teams
Within 90 Days You'll:
- Know the data privacy landscape
- Understand our top customers. personas and why they buy
- Deep grasp on our sales process and differentiators in the market
- Built strong relationships with fellow team members and cross-functional partners
- Have built significant outbound pipeline in partnership with your assigned SDR
Within 180 Days You'll:
- Have closed your first DataGrail deal
- Mastered every part of the DataGrail sales process
- Be an expert on our product, market and competition
- Attained ramp expectations
Within 365 Days You'll:
- Exceed your annual quota
- Recognized considerable upsell opportunities from new business deals closed over the past year
- Adding and iterating on sales processes and best practices
- Have a strategic plan in place to ensure you exceed annual quota in the next 365 days
- Built strong relationships with team members across the company
- Be recognized as a sales leader within the department
With the core belief that trust builds transparency, at DataGrail, we provide a privacy platform that empowers people to have more control over their privacy and identity. Our platform eliminates complicated, manual, and time-consuming processes associated with emerging privacy laws. We find and untangle the terabytes of data companies have, make sense of it, and organize it into an easy-to-use privacy program.
We live by our company values every day at DataGrail: Bias for Action, Be Human, Love Our Customers, and Win as a Team.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation package + equity
- Work from anywhere – every employee has the choice to select their ideal work environment
- Feel relaxed with unlimited paid-time-off (+2 weeks mandatory!)
- Treat yourself with 8 scheduled “DataGrail Days” a year for personal wellness
- Stay healthy – full healthcare coverage, including dental, and vision
- Save for the future with our 401(k) plan
- Work smarter with monthly hardware and remote office stipends and an UberEats meal program
- All of this and much, much more
DataGrail provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.