Build the future of data. Join the Snowflake team.
The Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for building Enterprise level client relationships within the Southern market and key accounts in the region. Individuals who excel at this job have the ability to prospect, develop, and close business within a timely manner while focusing on the clients’ requirements. The Enterprise AE’s must have the confidence and ability to negotiate and close agreements with clients and support new customers through our on-boarding process.
This role is a unique opportunity to contribute in a meaningful way to high visibility, high impact projects at a very exciting time for the company. Snowflake is an innovative, high-growth, customer-focused company in a large and growing market. If you are an energetic, self-managed professional with experience managing a complex sales process and possess excellent presentation and listening skills, organisation and contact management capabilities, we’d love to hear from you.
AS AN ENTERPRISE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, YOU WILL:
- Achieve sales quotas for allocated accounts on a quarterly and annual basis by developing a sales strategy in the allocated territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan.
- Develop marketing plans with the marketing team to drive revenue growth.
- Be the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future IT roadmap to drive the Snowflake solution within the marketplace.
- Prospect qualification and the development of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams.
- Arrange and conduct initial Executive and CxO discussions and positioning meetings.
- Sales process management and opportunity closure.
- Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and drive additional revenue streams.
- Be familiar with a solution-based approach to selling, have experience managing a complex sales process and possess excellent presentation and listening skills, organisation and contact management capabilities.
WE ARE LOOK FOR SOMEONE WITH:
- 10+ years of full-cycle sales experience selling software or cloud-based applications to the mid-market.
- Emphasis on cloud, databases, business intelligence software, data warehousing, SaaS is desired.
- Experience hitting a quota of $1m+ of ARR per year.
- A track record of success in driving consistent activity, pipeline development and quota achievement.
- Experience determining customer requirements and presenting appropriate solutions.
- A pro-active, independent thinker with high energy/positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment