As a trusted global transformation partner, Welocalize accelerates the global business journey by enabling brands and companies to reach, engage, and grow international audiences. Welocalize delivers multilingual content transformation services in translation, localization, and adaptation for over 250 languages with a growing network of over 400,000 in-country linguistic resources. Driving innovation in language services, Welocalize delivers high-quality training data transformation solutions for NLP-enabled machine learning by blending technology and human intelligence to collect, annotate, and evaluate all content types. Our team works across locations in North America, Europe, and Asia serving our global clients in the markets that matter to them. www.welocalize.com
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
We are looking for several English into Arabic (All countries) backup language lead to join our growing team for one of our global clients, a music streaming company with various important entertainment services such as music streaming, podcasts, etc. They will take ownership of the incoming work on this account and will actively contribute to the success of the program.
Job Title: English into Arabic (AIIC) Creative UI and Marketing senior reviewer/Language Lead
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Remote (based in either US or Canada)
Task Type: reviews and language lead support;
Estimated work volumes: around 3-4 hours per day (from Monday to Friday)
CAT Tool: Lucid
Employment Type: Freelance
- Transcreate and review content from English into Arabic (All countries) with original meaning conveyed in a manner that is readable and understandable to target audience.
- Content types: Marketing /Informational/Legal
- CAT Tool: working with Lucid
- Minimum 3 years’ experience transcreating and reviewing content in the specified subject matter.
- Proficient in all areas of expertise: marketing and informational and light legal
- Well-versed in various translation & terminology tools.
- Excellent communications skills in English (spoken and written).
- Native fluency in target language.
- Degree in linguistics, translation or equivalent experience.
- Able to follow instructions, eg. character restrictions, etc.
- Able to communicate effectively the rationale behind their transcreation skills.
- Experience working in a multi-vendor scenario a plus.