Lime is the world’s largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips. Learn more at li.me!
As an Engineering Program Manager at Lime, you stand on a unique bridge between hardware, firmware and software development. You will take charge of the program development process for an early-stage startup making a real impact in people’s day-to-day lives. In this role, you will work closely with a dynamic group of hardware engineers, software engineers, designers, analysts, and other cross functional team members from across the company. You’ll have a unique opportunity to define a product that explores uncharted territory using creative IoT technologies and community-centered business strategies.
What You’ll Do:
- Meet with our management, product and hardware team regularly and discuss our launch plans.
- Collaborate with product teams and collect feature requirements.
- Prioritize feature requirements and projects using structured analysis
- .Transform obscure feature requirements into precise technique terminologies.
- Work with our global cross functional teams on project planning, product design & developments, validation, and release for mass production .Hold teams accountable for deliverables.
- Manage multiple projects efficiently.
- Identify blockers and proactively work with stakeholders on solutions.
- Focus on the impact of projects with a quantitative mindset.
- Define and track the system dashboards on a daily basis. Identify and communicate system issues in a timely manner
- Track budget and spending on each project closely.
- 3+ years of experience as a technical project/program manager, or similar role, with Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Industrial Engineering background. Hardware or Mobility field preferred.
- Bilinguist: Strong communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Analytical abilities: You have a data-centered learning style, and are familiar with SQL. Familiarity with wireless technology is a plus.
- A reciprocal approach: Track record of delivering results with a variety of teams
- Bold spirit: You’re a self-starter and get things across the finish line
- Efficiency: Familiarity with productivity tools, and the ability to stay organized
- Hustle: You thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Operational mindset: You have worked in an operations-heavy environment and understand operational needs from a product perspective
- Excitement: You’re passionate about Lime’s mission, mobility, and the urban landscape
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions.
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth.
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability.
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people.
- Competitive salary and benefits.