We strongly encourage applications from people of colour, the LGBTQ+ community, people with disabilities, neurodivergent people, parents, carers, and people from lower socio-economic backgrounds.
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate your specific situation, please let us know.
You can also see our latest DE&I report here
Most people come to Cleo to do work that matters. Every day, we fight for the world’s financial health, building a beloved AI that empowers people to make better financial decisions.
Backed by some of the most well-known investors in tech, we’ve reached over 4 million users and plan to double that number each year…which is where you come in.
We’re hiring for an Employer Brand Manager at Cleo. You’ll work closely with our Head of Talent, Tech Talent Lead & VP of People to help us continue to make Cleo a place where great people want to work & grow their career.
As Cleo’s Employer Brand Manager, you’ll own the employer branding strategy for Cleo and be hands on in delivering against it. You’ll sit within our people team and work closely with them to adapt your strategy according to market changes and internal business needs.
You’re comfortable working independently, but you’re an excellent communicator – able to influence others and convey the cruciality of employer branding to your stakeholders. You’re passionate about telling authentic stories, bigging people up and engaging Cleo employees to maximise on your efforts.
You have creative eyes and ears, are strategic and analytical, and can run multiple projects simultaneously, always whilst spreading great vibes at Cleo.
What you’ll be doing
- Define Cleo’s unique employee value proposition, and unique EVPs across different target talent groups (Engineering, Product, Design etc.).
- Own and deliver on Cleo’s employer brand content strategy. You’ll brief video content, write long and short form copy and brief design assets that reflect Cleo’s values and tone. You’ll lead the distribution of that content across socials, blog, Cleo careers site, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.
- Run paid campaigns, primarily on LinkedIn, and manage reporting and analytics of those campaigns.
- Manage Cleo’s employer branding events strategy. Decide on key hiring events with sponsorships, hosting and speaking opportunities. You’ll manage budgets, logistics, swag, lead generation, follow up communications and return on investment from these events.
- Influence key stakeholders to increase Cleo’s employee ambassador participation – providing opportunities for the Cleo team to share about life at Cleo on social media, speaking engagements, attending events, writing blogs.
- Engage academic institutions such as colleges, universities, and coding bootcamps to increase awareness of Cleo with junior talent.
- Support with industry, employer and individual awards submissions
- Glassdoor – manage the page, respond to reviews and promote reviews from the team
- You have 5+ years of relevant experience in employer branding / recruitment marketing
- Strong copywriting skills
- You love working with creative people, and can appreciate what makes a brand great
- Experience managing content development and campaigns
- Experience setting strategy and goals and owning ongoing communication with stakeholders
- Experience using data, reporting, and/or tools to measure performance and make adjustments
- Events management
What do you get for all your hard work?
- An above market compensation package (Base + Equity). We're prepared to pay for the very best. You can view our progression framework and salary bandings here: https://cleo-ai.progressionapp.com/ – this position is a EG3 level and we can pay £53,610 – £69,375 p.a
- Flexible hybrid working with the opportunity to work partly remotely or from the office – whatever suits you best.
- Work at one of the fastest growing tech startups, backed by top VC firms, Balderton & EQT Ventures
- Cleo is a culture of stepping up. We want, and expect you to grow and develop. That means trying new things, leading others, challenging the status quo and owning your impact. You’ll have our support in everything you do. But more importantly, you’ll have our trust.
- We treat you as humans first, employees second. Because we can’t fight for the world’s financial health, if we’re not healthy ourselves. This means the usual perks but it also means flexibility.
- Other benefits include;
- 25 days Annual leave a year + public holidays
- 4.30pm finish every Friday
- Regular lunch-and-learns as part of a general learning culture
- Online courses and internal training to level up your skills like from coding, to SQL, to management training
- Choose your own gear, ask for the tools you need, and we’ll seek them out for you
- Cleo socials and activities
- Online mental health support via Spill
- A clear career progression path through Progression https://cleo-ai.progressionapp.com/
- And many more!
UK App access: The Cleo app is no longer downloadable in the UK (but only until next year). If you’re an existing user, you’ll still have access to the app. But some features won’t be available (just for a little while). Why? 99% of our users are based in the US – where financial health is often overlooked. We’ve decided to shift our focus to where we can provide the most value and make the greatest impact for users who need it most. Then we’ll be able to apply what we learn to better support our UK users in the future. Check out this page for more information.