We’re at the forefront of the data revolution, committed to building the world’s greatest data and applications platform. Our ‘get it done’ culture allows everyone at Snowflake to have an equal opportunity to innovate on new ideas, create work with a lasting impact, and excel in a culture of collaboration.
Snowflake is seeking an Educational Services Coordinator (EMEA) dedicated to supporting all aspects of technical training delivery and providing customer support primarily for our customers/partners/internal teams located in the EMEA region.
This position will be part of the Education Services Operations team and work closely with delivery, curriculum development, and other program teams to manage the day-to-day of a fast-paced customer training business. This role requires solid experience with LMS and eCommerce administration, coordination of virtual and onsite training events, public class management, customer support, and financial and analytical reporting.
- LMS administration to create and support public and private training events in multiple timezones, regions, currencies, etc. as well as other training offerings like On-Demand Courses and Certification Exams.
- Provide support for the SnowPro Certification program including candidate inquiries, account management, exam registrations, badge issuance, and policy enforcement.
- Manage regional public and private class schedules, instructor assignments, facility/classroom reservations, student registration, class rosters, post-class surveys, and instructor-led class logistics.
- Provide eCommerce support and assist with customer payment issues, refunds, discounts, invoicing, and general inquiries.
- Provide support as needed for global customers and internal teams which may require after/off-hours support.
- Accurately maintain monthly/quarterly revenue, expense, utilization, and enrollment data and reports.
- Accurately maintain backlog reports and ensure customers are notified of unused purchases and expiration dates.
- Create and maintain internal “How To” articles, process documentation, notification templates, etc.
- Provide internal LMS system support by responding to inquiries regarding instructor assignments and system access.
- Coordinate the distribution of training materials to customers via the LMS platform in accordance with Snowflake policies.
- Manage the provision and distribution of student lab access as required.
- Basic Salesforce knowledge of opportunities, quotes, accounts, contacts, etc., and the ability to build and maintain Salesforce reports.
- Communicate with regional sales teams to provide public schedule updates, promotions, course updates/releases, and other announcements as needed.
Key Focus Areas:
- Customer support: Providing exceptional support to our current and potential customers and partners through cases, email, chat, documentation and FAQs.
- Customer Training Business Knowledge: Keen understanding of the business requirements to meet revenue and margin goals. Familiarity with technical training techniques and methodology that creates a highly effective end-user training experience.
- Provide excellent customer and instructor support for EMEA-based deliveries along with general coverage for global clients as needed.
- Training delivery: Participate in weekly scheduling meetings with Delivery management and provide required data for keep/cancel decisions, confirm and communicate instructor assignments, and ensure the LMS, Instructor Schedule and all related reports are accurate.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- BA/BS degree and 3-5 years of experience with resource and customer training coordination.
- Exceptional communication skills while multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter that can prioritize and accurately complete work on concurrent projects and tasks with minimal supervision
- Acute attention to detail
- Learns quickly and takes both initiative and responsibility for their work
- Adept at process formulation and cross-functional collaboration
- Knowledge of SeerTech (LMS), Salesforce/Financial Force, GSuite (ex. google sheets/docs, Gmail, groups, calendar), Slack, Salesforce Cases (or other case management tools), MS Excel, SurveyMonkey, Tableau (or other BI tools) is a big plus!
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?