Here at Zipdev we are looking to add to an amazing team in a distributed and small organization. The staff range between European and Pacific time zones, however most activity and interactions tend to occur between 8:30am ET – 11:30am ET. Slack is used as the primary means of communication. The technical team uses Github and a standard CI pipeline to review and approve pull requests.
This company provides a virtual health management platform, primarily focused on weight loss clinics and remote patient monitoring. A branded web-based dashboard is provided for providers/nurses/doctors/administrators, and a branded iOS and Android mobile is provided to patients. Along with a series of Bluetooth-connected devices (body fat scale, blood pressure cuff, etc), patients track information in the mobile app and interact with its various features (food logging, measurement tracking, messaging, scheduling, content and forms, video conferencing, etc) and providers are able to manage this information from the web dashboard.
We are implementing an eCommerce platform based on Spree. Our clients sell a mix of goods and/or services to their patients, and our eCommerce platform will allow an integrated way for the clinics to accept payment for those items. We are utilizing a multi tenant setup that will allow our various clients to present a custom-branded storefront from which to sell products and services. Payments will be processed through Stripe Connect, which will allow CoachCare to capture a fixed fee/percentage of the sale, and send the remaining funds to the client. Most of the implementations of Spree in the platform are anticipated to be through either the Storefront API or the Spree administrative backend.
We currently have a production and test Spree environment, and are working actively with a couple clinics in anticipation of releasing an MVP ecommerce solution roughly in June.
- Significant experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with Spree or other self-hosted ecommerce platform
- Experience with Stripe or other payment gateway, and ideally Stripe Connect
- Experience with or knowledge of multi-tenant systems
- Serve as the owner, key resource, and expert for the CoachCare Spree ecommerce system. The technology team will depend on your skill and experience to recommend, design, plan, and create thorough and stable ecommerce solutions.
- Manage the codebase of production and test Spree stores
- Manage platform updates
- Create customizations as needed, particularly around multi-tenant needs
- Support existing frontend and backend development teams with any Spree questions or expertise
- Work Remote Monday – Friday, 40 hours a week (no weekends)
- This is for a long-term/indefinite role and includes vacation and sick time.
- Vacation: 10 business days a year
- Holidays: 5 National Holidays a year
- Company Holidays: 5 Company Holidays a year (Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, New Years Day, Zipdev Day)
- Major Medical Insurance
- Active Lifestyle/Gym Reimbursement
- Quarterly Home Office Reimbursement
- Performance-based Bonus
- Continuous Education Bonus
- Access to Training and Professional Development Platforms
- Did we mention it’s REMOTE?!!