The Outreach Specialist – Enhanced Care Management (ECM) is an integral part of Wider Circle’s Neighbor Well Health team. Through genuine phone conversations, the successful Outreach Specialist will use their unique skills to build trust, establish rapport, and spark interest with new members. The Specialist will maintain high productivity and conversion rates, excelling in an environment with few restrictions on handle time which provides freedom to engage in quality conversations. The Specialist should be passionate about serving the community, helping others and enjoy building relationships over the phone.
*AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service alumni are encouraged to apply!*
The Outreach Specialist – ECM is responsible for:
- Maintaining a consistent level of productivity, enthusiasm, and energy while making outbound calls.
- Mastering details of the Enhanced Care Management program and scripts while developing a conversational style that highlights their personality and leads to great conversations.
- Effectively engaging with members during calls, probing to determine their needs, and anticipating objections.
- Entering and updating member information and notating conversations in our CRM and CMS systems.
- De-escalating complaints and grievances to protect the company’s reputation.
- Going the “extra mile” to meet minimum performance expectations and facilitate future member onboarding.
- Maintaining a positive, professional attitude when dealing with internal and external customers.
The successful Outreach Specialist – ECM will:
- Have a passion for helping people and serving others.
- Have experience supporting healthcare or complex care management.
- Have demonstrated the ability to successfully work on a team.
- Have proven experience, successfully meeting quota in a customer service, telesales, or other call center role.
- Have strong computer skills and be comfortable navigating web-based software, tools, and telephony systems.
- Have excellent communication, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills.
- Have good memory and be able to effortlessly explain products and services to potential members.
- Have an outgoing personality and unwavering positive attitude, with the ability to comfortably engage with others while driving conversations forward.
- Use their strong customer service skills and attention to detail to solve problems and address member concerns quickly and effectively.
- Work independently in a remote environment, maintaining a consistent work ethic with little oversight.
- Some healthcare and/or case management experience
- Familiarity with a complex care management environment
- Proficient in Google Workspace and G-Suite (Docs, Sheets, Gmail, Google Meet)
- Familiarity with call center dialing software
- Some Salesforce experience
- Must reside in CA
- $17 hour
- Flexible schedule
- This is a contract position
And most importantly, an opportunity to make the world a better place
Wider Circle is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer that does not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion supports our ability to build diverse teams and develop inclusive work environments. We believe in empowering people and valuing their differences. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without consideration of race, color, religion, ethnicity, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law.