EquipmentShare is Hiring a DOT Compliance Analyst
EquipmentShare is searching for a DOT Compliance Analyst for our corporate office in Columbia, MO, to support our team as the department continues to grow.
EquipmentShare is seeking a DOT Compliance Analyst to be responsible for or ensuring EquipmentShare transportation vehicles, trailers and drivers are performing their duties in compliance with FMCSA regulations. This position will require a broad and extensive knowledge of the FMSCA regulations as well as being knowledgeable in PHMSA regulations. This position will actively engage in client interactions by bringing functional expertise to stake holders to drive business solutions by utilizing lean processes, removing waste and tracking performance indicators. Responsibilities for this role will include various auditing processes for drivers and vehicles/equipment. A functional requirement of this role will include building a strong customer service relationship with the various EquipmentShare branches to support driver safety programs, employee safety, productivity and regulation compliance
- Accident Registry Tracking. Track and log each accident per the FMCSA regulations. Coordinate and communicate with all stakeholders to ensure EquipmentShare maintains all documentation prior to releasing the unit back into service.
- Process DOT files and Drivers Qualification (DQ) files; schedule DOT physicals, assure that all CDLs and Medical cards are up to date and meet regulatory standards of Active and Inactive filing in accordance with Personally Identifiable Information (PII) protections.
- Perform monthly audits on Driver Qualification Files, Drivers Vehicle Inspection Report (DVIR), Hours of Service (HOS) and Electronic Logging Device (ELD).
- Analyze and summarize the findings. Produce writing reports with findings and suggestions for improvement.
- Perform monthly analysis for driver performance using telematics. Produce written reports with findings and suggestions.
- Ensures safety and federally administered compliance regulations are enforced for equipment, vehicles, and transport employees.
- Track and analyze FMCSA CSA scores.
- Develop monthly safety meetings to increase awareness and improve transportation safety.
- Seek out industry best practices and more effective and efficient methods to achieve Operational Excellence in Incident Prevention and DOT Compliance.
- Stays current on changes to and maintains a library of federal, state, and localtransportation and environmental regulations.
- Knowledgeable in axle loads to support State Oversize/Over Width permitting.
- Provide one on one support for FMCSA regulations to the various EquipmentShare branches.
- Track and schedule driver training; new hire/driver training, annual, refresher, corrective and endorsement training.
- A successful candidate will continue to evolve and improve the performance of the EquipmentShare Transportation Fleet with the emphasis on zero accidents, zero incidents and zero violations. A successful candidate will posses a strong customer focus with the ability to have detailed conversations EquipmentShare drivers and leadership.
Why We’re a Better Place to Work
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage for full-time employees.
401(k) and company match.
Generous paid time off (PTO) plus company paid holidays.
Stocked breakroom and full kitchen, chef prepared meals daily (breakfast and lunch).
State of the art onsite gym (Corporate HQ) with instructor led-courses/Gym stipend for remote employees.
Seasonal and year round wellness challenges.
Company sponsored events (annual family gatherings, happy hours and more).
Volunteering and local charity initiatives that help you nurture and grow the communities you call home. Employees receive 16 hours of paid volunteer time per year.
Opportunities for career and professional development with conferences, events, seminars and continued education.
Our mission to change an entire industry is not easily achieved, so we only hire people who are inspired by the goal and up for the challenge. In turn, our employees have every opportunity to grow with us, achieve personal and professional success and enjoy making a tangible difference in an industry that’s long been resistant to change.
Skills & Qualifications
- 5 + years of FMCSA regulation experience required.
- Valid Driver’s License (CDL – Preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (Not Required)
- A passion for helping others and a willingness to go the extra mile in providing nothing less than exceptional customer service and a positive customer experience.
- Excellent conflict resolution skills demonstrating strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Self-starter and highly motivated with a strong, positive work ethic that contributes to the vision of the department and the company as a whole.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality on sensitive topics.
- Advanced knowledge of FMCSA and State regulations.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Advanced knowledge of G-Suite, including Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets and Microsoft applications, Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
EquipmentShare is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. EquipmentShare is an equal opportunity
employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation,
protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.