WE'RE LUMA HEALTH.
Needing healthcare can be hard — getting care shouldn’t be.
We built Luma Health because we are all patients. We believe it should be easy to see and connect with our doctor. To get the care we need, when we need it.
So, we’ve created solutions to fix this problem. Our technology makes messaging easier, scheduling appointments more efficient, and it modernizes care delivery from beginning to end.
Director, Product Marketing
What YOU will do at Luma Health
- Create alignment across sales, product, engineering, and marketing functions to understand the product strategy, and develop messaging frameworks that support value drivers and customer stories.
- Lead the planning and launch of new capabilities, releases, and products, and manage the cross-functional execution of the plan.
- Partner with Director of Marketing Communications and Content team to create sales presentations, written and multimedia content, and other collateral related to our products to drive top-of-funnel engagement and accelerate the buyer’s journey.
- Be the expert on our buyers across all segments. Help to refine our target market, refine our ICP, and persona definitions.
- Develop the “voice of customer” playbook and leverage it to inform messaging and product education.
- Support the development and delivery of speaking engagements that evangelize our products and offerings across our target markets
- Maintain knowledge of the industry and competitive landscape. Be an expert on our partners and competition, and how they are positioned.
Who You Are
- 10+ years of experience in product marketing for B2B organizations (SaaS and/or healthcare experience preferred).
- Entrepreneurial minded self-starter who is able to function in a lean marketing structure in a company with aggressive growth goals
- Experience creating compelling corporate messaging. Passion and curiosity about the customer and developing value-driven messaging and content.
- Experience collaborating effectively with product, sales, and customer success to achieve results.
- Superior communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrable experience positioning and launching differentiated B2B software that exceeds business expectations (ideally in healthcare).
- Experience managing and researching product positioning and competitive analysis.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and motivated team player with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
We Take Care of You!
- Competitive Health Benefits: Luma Health covers 99% of the employee and 85% of the dependent premium costs.
- Work Life Balance
- Flexible Time Off
- Wellness Programs
- Discounted Perks
- 401(k) and Company Equity
Don’t meet every single requirement? At Luma Health we are dedicated to building an inclusive workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Luma Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in order to thrive, businesses need a diverse team and leadership. We welcome every race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Everyone is welcome here.
Come join us if you want to make a difference in health care.
Please note that you will never be asked to submit payment or share financial information to participate in our interview process. All emails from Luma Health will come from “@lumahealth.io” email addresses. Any emails from other email addresses are scams. If you suspect that you've been contacted by a scammer, we recommend you cease all communication with the scammer and contact the FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center. If you'd like to verify the legitimacy of an email you've received from Luma Health recruiting, forward it to email@example.com.