Ushur is transforming the way enterprises communicate and engage with customers. Fueled by consumer’s self-service demands, enterprises are modernizing customer engagement and experience models. Ushur is fast becoming the platform of choice for Customer Experience Automation(™), enabling these enterprises to leapfrog their digital native counterparts and deliver delightful customer and employee experiences.
With cutting-edge Conversational AI, Machine Learning and Robotic Process Automation technologies, Ushur has enabled Fortune 100 enterprises including some of the world’s most well known brands in healthcare, insurance, banking and financial services sectors to automate their customer engagement. Cloud-native, 100% no-code and purely workflow-driven, Ushur empowers citizen developers within business operations teams to build AI-powered, fully-automated and omni-channel experiences through an intuitive drag-and-drop builder, powered by a no-code platform.
About the Role:
Ushur is looking to hire a passionate, strategic sales leader as our next Director of Sales Operations. Reporting to the SVP of Sales, this person will help support the sales organization and guide our organization in improving sales productivity. This person should be able to and will identify operational opportunities in the sales organization and also manage existing processes. The Director of Sales Operations manages sales forecasting, processes, and planning and budgeting for the global sales teams. This is a new and exciting role that will be the key to Ushur’s key projected growth.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify and close gaps in the current processes, data/analytics and reporting
- Drive meaningful intelligence from data that can be used to improve sales effectiveness or otherwise impact organizational efficiency
- Build, lead, and develop sales dashboards with leading KPI’s
- Manage lead conversion for inbound vs outbound leads, velocity, and winning percentage
- Develop processes to ensure quality of active pipeline and data entered in Salesforce
- Work with team leaders on documentation and training of systems and processes
- Collaborate with department heads to draw meaningful insights from the data to make informed business decisions
- Assist with sales headcount, territory planning, commission tracking
- Bachelors Degree required.
- 5-7 years of direct sales/revenue operations experience in SaaS. Strong preference for experience in a startup environment
- At least 2 years experience with Salesforce CRM
- Proficiency in Salesforce CRM required including ability to develop dashboards
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate well across teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction
- Great Company Culture. We pride ourselves on having a values based culture that is welcoming, intentional, and respectful. Our internal NPS of over 65 speaks for itself – employees recommend Ushur as a great place to work!
- Bring your whole self to work. We are focused on building a diverse culture, with innovative ideas where you and your ideas are valued. We are a start up and know that every person has a significant impact!
- Rest and Relaxation. Unlimited PTO, wellness Fridays (aka a day off to care for yourself) every last Friday of the month, 11 paid holidays, and more!
- Health Benefits. Comprehensive health, dental and vision 100% paid by Ushur (this includes family too!). We offer a variety of plans to meet the needs of you and your loved ones.
- We care about your Future. 401(k) platform so you can contribute and generous stock options.
- Keep learning. One of our core values is Growth Mindset – we believe in lifelong learning. Whether you are a previous student, or currently enrolled in higher education, we can help cover some of those expenses and support your ongoing development and career growth.
- Flexible Work. In-office, work-from-home, or hybrid, depending on position and location.We seek to create an environment for all of our employees where they can thrive in both their profession and personal life.