–COVID-19 Hiring Update–
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first, we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 800+ talented people across eight offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
What you've done before:
- 10+ years of hands-on product leadership/development experience, with an emphasis on APIs, partnerships/integrations, Cloud Infrastructure, and scaling business growth through these means
- 5+ years of building and managing product management teams
- Extensive experience collaborating across the organization to understand business and user needs – excellent stakeholder management
- Track record of establishing productized integration use-cases that enable large numbers of partnerships (vs. one-off integration)
- Track record of enabling a developer community at scale
- Track record of working collaboratively with go-to-market teams on pre-launch and post-launch activities to strengthen the overall partnerships network
- Track record of managing technical platform capabilities like authentication, authorization
What success looks like in your first 6 months:
- In tight partnership with our business development team
- Deeply understand company growth opportunities that exist via partnerships & integrations,
- Establish a vision for our Partner/Developer Platform and define a roadmap that gets us there – a combination of infrastructure needed to run an integrations business at scale, API/SDK use-case enablement, and customer-roadmap-driven integrations enablement (e.g., N number of data feeds required to ‘plug into’ our geo-visualization app, depending on customer preference/need).
- Define guardrails for integration use-cases to ensure overall company/product/customer interests are protected
- Organize and build a high-performing product management team; be a thought leader on overall organizational planning for operations (e.g., developer programs, developer support, customer support for integrations, etc.)
- Establish a long-term vision/roadmap for core platform functionality that supports a scaled view of platform users (e.g., authorization, authentication, settings) and technical services (e.g., user message delivery)