Who are we?
Proudly “voted the best place to work” in 2021-2022, Foodics, one of the most promising SaaS companies in MENA, was founded in 2014 in KSA with headquarters in Riyadh and offices in the United Arab Emirates Jordan, Kuwait, Egypt, Pakistan, and the Netherlands.
FOODICS is the leading Restaurant-Tech company in MENA and a pioneer in the regional F&B industry. Foodics is currently undergoing rapid expansion across MENA, Pakistan, Africa and Asia, servicing over 20,000 brands , and has achieved three rounds of funding, with the latest raising $170 million in the largest SaaS funding round in MENA, boosting its innovation capabilities to better serve business owners.
We provide a cloud-based point-of-sale SaaS ecosystem with tools that help F&B, and retail businesses start, track and grow. Our customers use Foodics to accept payments, track inventory, monitor sales, process orders, digitize menus, manage employees, create analytics and smart reports, provide secure cloud storage and enable the integration of third-party apps.
We pride ourselves on recognizing and retaining talent while promoting creativity and efficiency. We are constantly looking for people to help shape and be a part of our bright future!
Our Purpose: To create a growth-accelerating platform that enables the restaurant ecosystem to achieve the most remarkable performance
Our Vision: To be the most trusted one-stop-shop software & financial platform for restaurants
Our Mission: to empower every person who contributes to the success of a restaurant business and provide finance to fuel its growth
- Be involved in quarterly planning, staying accountable for monitoring and improving your teams’ metrics and KPI’s
- As the leader of your product teams, you are further responsible for the product roadmap of the area. Together with your team of Product Managers, you translate the vision and mission into objectives and product roadmaps for the individual teams. You support them in defining metrics, planning, prioritization and execution.
- Foster trust with your team members, stakeholders, and leadership team by ensuring constant proactive communication.
- You will orchestrate and be ultimately responsible for projects and products within your own vertical.
- Influence the company’s direction and help shape the future of the product team.
- You use both quantitative and qualitative research to improve the product.
- You will report directly to the VP of products-Ecosystems.
- Hire, manage and mentor product managers for your vertical.
About the role
You will own one of our most important and exciting lines: Foodics pay, which is all about enabling our customers in accepting payments on premise. Your product line helps shape the restaurant pay experience in thousands of restaurants and stores across the Middle East..
As the Director of Payment Products you will drive the short- and long-term direction for the core product offering. You will need to constantly balance immediate needs—of the business and of our customers—with progress against a long-term vision for the future. You will also drive the product vision, strategy and foremost: execution. You lead and inspire multiple product development teams working on software and hardware payment products.
You will be responsible for building payment & checkout experiences, dashboards, components, and payments platforms with a focus on usability, reliability, and security.
Foodics pay today processes transactions of around 100M SAR per month and we are looking for a product leader to help us grow this business, you will:
Be the voice of the customer and the driving force behind product innovation from in-depth product understanding and feature development through rigorous discovery activities and experimentation when possible:
- 8+ years product management experience in similar fast-growth, agile product environments, having been involved in several successful launches.
- You have at least 3 years experience working with building payment or financial transactions products.
- 2-3+ years of experience in directly building, managing, and developing a diverse team of varying levels of experience.
- You are data-driven and base your decisions on facts rather than opinions.
- Experience in creating product roadmap(s) from conception to launch, driving product vision, defining go-to-market strategy and leading design discussions.
- An ability to self-direct and problem-solve in sophisticated, ambiguous, or constantly evolving environments while balancing multiple workstreams.
- You have at least 4 years hands-on experience with developing customer facing products.
- Familiarity with hypothesis-driven product development.
- You know how to get the data you need and translate it into actionable insights.
- You have a strong bias for action with a hands-on mentality and stress-resistant attitude.
- You are a great storyteller and are able to manage communication and collaboration between different stakeholders and drive decision-making on all levels.
- You have a Track record shaping products from concept through delivery at scale
- Remote first working model office is based in Amsterdam.
- You are fluent in English.
- You have experience with working with a large variety of internal stakeholders, including marketing, legal, finance and other product areas.
We consider these as a plus
- Familiarity with the F&B industry
- Knowledge or previous experience in structuring a growing product team within an organizational setting.
- We offer a people-focused culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, innovation, and a flexible work setup: remotely, in-office, and hybrid models.
- A performance-based company that offers 30 calendar days of vacation, 30 days of work from anywhere, excellent career advancement opportunities, and lucrative compensation, including bonuses and company shares potential
- Working in a hyper-growth environment, you will enjoy numerous learning and career development opportunities.
- Accelerated learning opportunities – attending training, conferences, and events as needed
- An excellent opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy, and mentoring creates incredible opportunities for you and the company.