Excellence at Eleanor:
Excellence is about constantly elevating yourself, it is the process of constantly striving to perform to the best of your abilities, and identifying your top potential through constant learning, experimentation and evolution. Excellence is not about achieving perfection. Instead, in our terms, excellence is about the pursuit of constant improvement. We’re looking for people who want to go on that hard journey of constantly setting new personal records, and organizational records. We believe that creating a company that operates in a culture of excellence will manifest in member outcomes.
We practice excellence at Eleanor by demonstrating the following types of behaviors:
- A drive to constantly improve through experimentation, reflection. and an insatiable growth mindset — said another way, we’re energized by the possibility of invention, innovation, and iteration
- Being present in and grateful for the journey — not just the goal line. Perfection is static. Excellence is a process (more on this important distinction below)
- Asking why, then why again — because accepting “this is just the way it is” is not good enough
- Grit & perseverance — a maker mentality that involves “rolling up your sleeves”, but also deep care for oneself and for others
What you’ll be doing:
As the Director of Operations Excellence, you will build and lead Eleanor’s Operations Excellence team and play a critical role in enabling Eleanor to achieve aggressive through ownership of the following responsibilities:
- Driving National<>Markets Way of Working
- Own master calendar to drive intentional, effective change management and strategic prioritization across markets
- Align national team and market leadership on short, medium, and long-term roadmaps and rollout of products
- Drive all to a single source of truth for change and communication of activities that cross national and market teams
- Uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways
- Owning The Member Experience Feedback Loop
- Build and manage systematic feedback loop that pulls data points from a variety of sources and Eleanor teams and constantly drives disciplined improvement of the member experience
- Driving Continuous Improvement and Innovation
- Develop processes for encouraging cross-market experimentation that allows for best practices to be gleaned, elevated, standardized, and rolled out across all markets
- Develop systems for synthesizing trends across markets, and playbooks that advance standardization of operational best practices across all markets
- Collect data to identify the root cause of problems and measure performance against process improvements.
- Perform cost and benefit analyses
- Delivering the Enterprise PMO
- In partnership with the Growth Operations function, serve as an internal consultant or internal swat team to undefined, high impact problem sets and partner with stakeholders to conduct research, frame decisions, and project manage the implementation of a solution
- Organize, lead, and facilitate cross-functional project teams
- Contribute to business strategy focused in accelerating new customer growth, improving operations efficiency, and ensuring customer value
Skills and Fit
- Leadership: You are a natural leader & have experience leading teams of all sizes.
- Operations Excellence: You are a master of optimization and are constantly thinking about how to set up process infrastructures to enable scale & speed.
- Strategic & analytical thinking: You are able to connect dots between what you're working on and the overall goals of the business, and think multiple steps ahead. You keep an acute eye on the competitive landscape and understand where we need to be going.
- Communication & cross-functional leadership: You thrive in cross-functional environments by delineating roles and responsibilities, over-communicating, listening and asking questions.
- Navigating ambiguity: You are able to create structure in ambiguity and don’t let a lack of definition stop you from moving things forward.
- Experimentation: You love to try new things – measuring success and quickly pivoting when needed. You thrive in a fast paced environment and can easily recognize when things need to move quickly vs. when to find the “perfect” solution.
- Ownership: You enjoy owning end-to-end processes, understanding that no detail is too small to be significant, and understanding how the details tie into the bigger picture
- Humble and hungry: You have a high EQ, are open-minded, and compassionate and are always hungry to move the ball forward
- You have 8+ years of experience in strategy, operations, or consulting with at least 5+ years of experience managing teams. You have experience operating within the healthcare industry and have a Bachelor's Degree. MBA is preferred. You are currently authorized to work for any US employer.
About Eleanor Health
Eleanor Health is the first outpatient addiction and mental health provider delivering convenient and comprehensive care through a value-based payment structure. Committed to health and wellbeing without judgment, Eleanor Health is focused on delivering whole-person, comprehensive care to transform the quality, delivery, and accessibility of care for people affected by addiction.
To date, Eleanor Health operates multiple clinics and a fully virtual model statewide across Louisiana, Massachusetts, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, and Washington, delivering care through population and value-based partnerships with national and regional payors, employers, and other stakeholders.
If you are passionate about providing high quality, evidence based care for individuals with substance use disorder through an innovative practice, and about building a great business that makes a difference, Eleanor Health is an ideal opportunity for you. We seek highly skilled, motivated and compassionate individuals who take responsibility and adapt quickly to change to join our deeply committed and collaborative team.
Job Type: Full-time