Role: Director, Cybersecurity
Contract: Full-time, permanent
The Director, Cyber Security will lead on the further enhancement of PTW’s Cyber Security strategy and will have the overall accountability for directing all governance, oversight and support activities that relate to PTW’s Cyber Security posture globally. You will proactively develop and maintain cyber security programmes to ensure that all cyber assets (including global Infrastructure and assets) are adequately protected by IT Security.
As the Director, Cyber Security, you’ll align PTW’s protective measures with all relevant national and international regulations and Corporate Security policies and will champion best practices in the protection of physical and electronic information, in support of data privacy. You’ll provide strategic oversight of cyber security processes, policies and procedures by planning and organising the necessary resources and initiatives to develop PTW’s cyber security program across the company, thereby, mitigating or negating PTW exposure to cyber risks, threats or incidents.
You will provide strategic leadership of our cyber strategy, operating model, and policy framework, while providing advice and support to the PTW’s C-Level / senior management team, advising on cyber security strategy and risks. Maintaining a view of security compliance with relevant regulation and legislations, ensure and promote the on-going cyber education and awareness programme across PTW’s family of brands, fostering a cyber-aware culture amongst staff and suppliers and maintain a response capability ensuring robust procedures and framework are practiced.
We are looking for a candidate who can champion cyber security best practices, encourage innovation through continuous improvement, build relationships with security and business colleagues to create a broad understanding of business challenges which could be impacted by malicious cyber actors. You will liaise with other leaders, across other PTW subsidiaries to facilitate information sharing and global alignment of strategy. Leading on a strategy to be implemented globally, will be part of a Global Cyber Security strategy mainly related to standardization of policies and global cyber security awareness initiatives as per our global cyber security model.
What you’ll bring
As a subject matter expert in IT Security Operations and Strategies, you’ll have gained significant experience in a similar environment, ideally in a global organisation. You’ll have extensive experience of leading a cyber security function in an organisation of similar scope and scale to PTW with a proven track record of delivering security strategies and programmes. Experienced in communicating cyber security issues and programmes at executive level and demonstrable technical knowledge, experience, and the credibility to support engagement with technical teams.
Being results driven with experience of continuous improvement methodologies, and ideally, you’ll have previous supplier management experience. Of course you will an expert in legislation, underpinned by relevant industry qualifications and have developed excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyse complex issues, recommend solutions and distil technical information to non-technical audiences at all levels.
This role is ideal for a senior and strong candidate with a strategic background in managing cyber security global systems and teams in different countries and time zones.
What you’ll be doing
- Serve as a thought leader, solution visionary and technology expert in the realm of Cyber Security, ,particularly with extensive experience of protecting external social media platforms.
- Serve as the primary interface on governance, privacy & compliance, and data security management teams to ensure our system consistently meets the requirements for PTW Cyber Security needs.
- Responsible to setting and approving the strategy and direction of the Security Technology suite.
- Lead engineering efforts associated with security deployments, upgrades, and modifications
- An active member of the design & build teams for security products and services focusing on industryleading configuration within your domain expertise
- Assess existing security technology implementations, identifying security issues, and prioritizing fixes
- Provide daily, ongoing security oversight of deployments and improvements, to include the security impact of proposed modifications, additions, and technology implementation/refresh operations
- Provide mitigation recommendations to reduce identified security risks
- Work directly with internal IT staff and customers to establish and enforce IT security best practices, protection objectives, process improvements and effective IT security controls
- Thoroughly understand software installations, systems monitoring and troubleshooting, account management, and overall efforts to minimize system downtime
- Ensuring timely customer service practices are implemented and maintained throughout your team
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Information.
- Experience as an Head of Cyber Security, Senior Manager, Cyber Security, or similar.
- Strong familiarity with modern risk management practices in Social media cyber security and how risks should be managed to achieve good outcomes
- Comeing from a gaming and or tech/social media industry would be highly advantageous.
- Set-up and run operational security functions in a global organisation preferred.
- Has experience and in-depth understanding of Information Security Consulting (i.e. business impact assessments, risk assessments, and working with change functions).
- Has worked with outsourced providers / insourced providers to establish security processes and ways of working.
- Has hands on experience of operational security processes.
- Has developed and run threat models and threat profiles.
- Good experience on: DLP, SIEM, Cloud Security, DevSec,
- Technology, or other related discipline with proven related professional experience.
- Proven experience as a Security Manager/Leader supporting operations and deployments, globally preferred.
- Knowledge of cloud networking architecture, cloud operations, security, automation and orchestration.
- Possess clear understanding of security protocols and standards and have experience with software and security architectures.
- Demonstrate an ability to bridge and communicate technology knowledge gaps between IT staff and corporate staff such as Legal, Privacy & Compliance and Audit organizations.
- Understand how to design and implement security tests in accordance with applicable criteria
- Experience with Data Loss Prevention, Cloud Security Broker, and Web Proxy solution a must
- Experience with Linux/UNIX, Windows servers, MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL
- Familiar with high-availability (HA), disaster recovery, and failover implementations for network infrastructure and server systems
What we offer
- Highly Attractive Salary
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial culture
- Group pension scheme and death in service benefit
Who we are
35+ Studios | 26+ Years of Experience |1,000+ Products | 60+ Awards for Clients | 8,500 Employees
PTW is a video games services company that supports video game developers and publishers through outsourced production services. We started 25 years ago and since then, have grown exponentially year on year to where we are today. Our history is in gaming, and we are gamers at heart. In our time within the games industry, we have worked on over 1500 titles across all genres and all platforms, including 8 out of the past 10 Game-Of-The-Year-winning titles.
We have grown rapidly over the past few years and now have 35 sites spanning the globe. The PTW Family of Brands includes SIDE, 1518, and Orange Rock. SIDE works at the cutting edge of interactive media as a provider of audio services for the global entertainment market. Orange Rock is our in-house game and product development studio. 1518 is our award-winning global art studio providing art-related services at every stage of the game or app development process.
Our in-house art team offers the highest-quality assets: from 2D concept design to 3D animation, in-game to package art, smartphone to VR, we make everything look amazing.
1518 Ranged across time zones and countries, we’re a diverse group of tech wizards, engineers, and strategists, with over 25 years combined on-the-job experience. Alongside our internationally-acclaimed art directors, artists, and animators, we’re building immersive game worlds through Art and Co-Dev. Our client list includes Electronic Arts, Google, Jam City, Disney, Warner Bros, and Uber. No detail is too small or insignificant, and no vision is too big or ambitious. Let’s make beautiful worlds together!
Pole To Win’s core values are imbued across our global organization: Reinforced by our actions and our attitudes. Echoed throughout our approach to our operations and our clients. Exemplified by our culture, and most of all, our people. We build people and their careers. We actively turn to team mates for counsel, inspiration, and diverse perspectives. Relationships are built on mutual respect. Personal and professional integrity is our guiding principle. We are honest, authentic, transparent, and ethically sound. Our primary goal is to advance our clients’ businesses and their customers’ satisfaction. We set the bar for generating imaginative and effective solutions for the most challenging problems. We move with speed and agility. We love what we do. We have unwavering loyalty to our DNA, our culture, our values, and ourselves.
Welcome to PTW