At Webflow, our mission is to bring development superpowers to everyone. Webflow is the leading visual development platform for building powerful websites without writing code. By combining modern web development technologies into one platform, Webflow enables people to build websites visually, saving engineering time, while clean code seamlessly generates in the background. From independent designers and creative agencies to Fortune 500 companies, millions worldwide use Webflow to be more nimble, creative, and collaborative. It’s the web, made better.
We’re looking for a Director, Growth Marketing to play a key role in reshaping our user acquisition strategies at Webflow. In this critical position, you will spearhead inventive approaches and oversee a team of over 10 growth marketing professionals across both paid and organic channels.
About the role
- Location: Remote-first (United States)
- Our cash compensation amount for this role ranges from $170,000 – $233,000 for most US locations and $188,000 – $259,000 for US locations with a higher cost of labor. All figures cited above are in $USD and pertain to workers located in the United States. Pay is based on several factors including market location, and may vary depending on job related experience, knowledge, qualifications, and skills.
- Reporting to the VP, Growth
As a Director, Growth Marketing you’ll …
- Channel Optimization: Oversee both paid and organic growth marketing channels, optimizing performance to maximize user acquisition while staying ahead of industry trends.
- Strategic Leadership: Take ownership of the growth marketing team, providing strategic direction and leadership to drive innovative and effective user acquisition strategies.
- Team Leadership: Lead and inspire a team of 10+ growth marketing experts, fostering collaboration and ensuring the team's alignment with overall business goals.
- Cross-functional collaboration: Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product, design, and analytics, to ensure a cohesive and integrated approach in achieving acquisition goals.
- Upmarket Expansion: Drive initiatives to accelerate our move upmarket, developing and executing growth strategies that target higher-value customer segments, aligning with the company's expansion goals and positioning Webflow as a leader in the evolving market landscape.
In addition to the responsibilities outlined above, Webflow supports you in identifying where your interests and development opportunities lie and we'll help you incorporate them into your role.
You’ll thrive as a Director, Growth Marketing if you:
- 6+ years of experience managing Growth Marketing teams
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing innovative, high-impact acquisition programs; ability to inspire and lead a team, fostering a collaborative and high-performance culture
- Data-driven decision making: experience using data insights to make informed decisions and refine strategies; familiarity with tools and platforms for data analysis and reporting.
- Cross-functional collaboration skills: Proven ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, including product, sales, design, finance, and analytics
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Research shows that you may still be considered for a role if you meet just half of the requirements.
Our Core Behaviors:
- Obsess over customer experience. We deeply understand what we’re building and who we’re building for and serving. We define the leading edge of what’s possible in our industry and deliver the future for our customers.
- Move with heartfelt urgency. We have a healthy relationship with impatience, channeling it thoughtfully to show up better and faster for our customers and for each other. Time is the most limited thing we have, and we make the most of every moment.
- Say the hard thing with care. Our best work often comes from intelligent debate, critique, and even difficult conversations. We speak our minds and don’t sugarcoat things — and we do so with respect, maturity, and care.
- Make your mark. We seek out new and unique ways to create meaningful impact, and we champion the same from our colleagues. We work as a team to get the job done, and we go out of our way to celebrate and reward those going above and beyond for our customers and our teammates.
Benefits & wellness
- Equity ownership (RSUs) in a growing, privately-owned company
- 100% employer-paid healthcare, vision, and dental insurance coverage for employees and dependents (US; full-time Canadian workers working 30+ hours per week), as well as Health Savings Account/Health Reimbursement Account, dependent on insurance plan selection. Employees also have voluntary insurance options, such as life, disability, hospital protection, accident, and critical illness
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for both birthing and non-birthing caregivers, as well as an additional 6-8 weeks of pregnancy disability for birthing parents to be used before child bonding leave. Employees also have access to family planning care and reimbursement.
- Flexible PTO with a mandatory annual minimum of 10 days paid time off, and sabbatical program
- Access to mental wellness coaching, therapy, and Employee Assistance Program
- Monthly stipends to support health and wellness, as well as smart work, and annual stipends to support professional growth
- Professional career coaching, internal learning & development programs
- 401k plan and financial wellness benefits, like CPA or financial advisor coverage
- Commuter benefits for in-office workers
Temporary employees are not eligible for paid holiday time off, accrued paid time off, paid leaves of absence, or company-sponsored perks.
Be you, with us
At Webflow, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. Employment decisions are made on the basis of job-related criteria without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Not ready to apply, but want to be part of the Webflow community? Consider following our story on our Webflow Blog, LinkedIn, Twitter, and/or Glassdoor.
To join Webflow, you'll need valid U.S. or Canadian work authorization depending on the country of employment.
If you are extended an offer, that offer may be contingent upon your successful completion of a background check, which will be conducted in accordance with applicable laws. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.