6sense is on a mission to revolutionize how B2B organizations create revenue by predicting customers most likely to buy and recommending the best course of action to engage anonymous buying teams. 6sense Revenue AI is the only sales and marketing platform to unlock the ability to create, manage and convert high-quality pipeline to revenue.
People are the heart and soul of 6sense. We serve with passion and purpose. We live by our Being 6sense values of Accountability, Growth Mindset, Integrity, Fun and One Team. Every 6sensor plays a part in deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. 6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure success by the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
Global Revenue Enablement
6sense is seeking an insightful, hardworking, humble, and operationally minded enablement leader that is passionate about helping others succeed. 6sense is experiencing rapid growth, so we’re looking for someone who truly thrives in a fast-paced environment. This individual has a track record of success leading Enablement Operations to drive planning and execution excellence for our growing enablement team. As the strategic leader of Enablement Strategy & Ops, you will be responsible for partnering with Enablement Leadership to build and maintain the enablement team’s overarching vision, operating model for program rigor, and measurement strategy. You’ll use your leadership skills to define and own the program prioritization, drive execution of key initiatives & communicate business impact. Your ability to measure and action on data will be an essential aspect of the role.
- Partner with Enablement Leadership to build and maintain Enablement Charter, Mission, and OKR process.
- Define and execute a quarterly planning motion, ensuring the organization is aligned on clearly scoped priorities that map to key business results.
- Develop processes to align with sales, customer success and cross-functional leadership priorities and communicate impact via quarterly preview / lookback communications.
- Develop and enhance Enablement project management processes and procedures for the Enablement team (including project or program plans, deliverables, tracking dashboards, templates, resources, and schedules) that improve and increase efficiency in project execution
- Design and deliver measurement framework for Enablement programs
- Provide regular status updates to Enablement & Executive leaders on program progress to increase visibility into how we’re tracking on priority initiatives and projected results
- Architect strategy for Enablement communication for revenue updates and publish calendar of upcoming enablement to the business
- Own learning technology to drive maximum data insights and learning effectiveness
- Partner with cross-functional ops to develop and own steerco process and oversee best in class prioritization of company and learning initiatives.
- Plan logistics and execution of annual Revenue Kickoff and other in-person or virtual events to ensure an exceptional attendee experience
- Lead and develop a high-performing team of go-to-market enablement professionals. Provide coaching, mentorship, and guidance to drive individual and team success.
What you should have:
- 5-7+ years Project/Program Management or Operations experience in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Preferred: 3+ years in people management
- Highly proficient at building trust with senior level Revenue & Executive leadership
- Strategic thinker with the ability to execute
- An exceptional coach that can bring out the best in their teams and is committed to professional development of their team members and leaders
- Data-driven mindset with proven experience utilizing metrics & insights as tools for informed decision-making
- Experience and a strong point of view on GTM Tools, including Salesforce, Gong, Tableau, LMS and CMS systems
- Experience with project management tools like Asana or Smartsheet
- You embrace ambiguity and enjoy finding order and simplifying process
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic, team environment
- Highly collaborative with a strong ability to lead cross functional project teams
Director, Enablement Strategy & Ops will report to the VP, Revenue Enablement
Ability to travel ~20%
Location: San Francisco, Austin, NYC, Remote
Base Salary Range: $139,763 to $214,303. The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the base salary range for this position. Actual salaries may vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors, including but not limited to work location and experience. The base salary is one component of 6sense’s total compensation package for this position. Other compensation may include a bonus program or commission plan, and stock options if approved by 6sense’s board. In addition, 6sense provides a variety of benefits, including generous health insurance coverage, life, and disability insurance, a 401K employer matching program, paid holidays, self-care days, and paid time off (PTO). #Li-remote
Notice of Collection and Use of Personal Information for California Residents: California Recruitment Privacy Notice and Policy
Full-time employees can take advantage of health coverage, paid parental leave, generous paid time-off and holidays, quarterly self-care days off, and stock options. We’ll make sure you have the equipment and support you need to work and connect with your teams, at home or in one of our oﬃces.
We have a growth mindset culture that is represented in all that we do, from onboarding through to numerous learning and development initiatives including access to our LinkedIn Learning platform. Employee well-being is also top of mind for us. We host quarterly wellness education sessions, and everyone has access to meQuilibrium – a platform to encourage self care and personal growth. From wellness days to ERG-hosted events, we celebrate and energize all 6sense employees and their backgrounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
6sense is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.