At G-P, our mission is to break down barriers to global business, enabling opportunities for everyone, everywhere. With remote-first and diverse teams all around the world, our people are the key to achieving this mission. That is why we trust our Dream Team members with the flexibility and autonomy to do their best and most innovative work, encourage and support their personal growth and career development, and believe in recognition for a job well done.
The work you will be a part of here will have a positive impact on people and their work/life possibilities around the world. Our industry-leading SaaS-based Global Employment Platform™ enables our customers to expand and grow into 180+ countries, creating more opportunities for global success – without requiring entity or subsidiary setup. Beyond the power of our platform, we never forget that behind every hire is a human being. And that brings us to you.
Beyond a competitive compensation and benefits package, what we offer to all employees is the clear and simple promise of Opportunity Made Possible. Come expand your skills in new ways and experience the thrill of impacting the way the world works, today and in the future.
About the position:
The Director role will report to the VP, Ops & EPMO, and will have the responsibility for driving the execution of the company's strategic initiatives by translating vision into actionable plans. This role will lead initiatives and work across teams to inform decisions related to annual planning, investment strategy, prioritization, and other ongoing business priorities, enabling insights and decision-making velocity in support of our transformation and that of our customers and partners.
What you will do:
- The Director of Business Operations will play a pivotal role in overseeing and optimizing the company's operational functions while serving as a key strategic partner to the VP, Operations & EPMO and COO
- This position combines responsibilities in business operations, strategic planning, and executive support with exceptional leadership capabilities, and a strong aptitude for driving operational excellence with clear focus on most important business priorities and drive them forward.
- This person will drive the execution of the company's strategic initiatives, translating vision into actionable plans and work closely with various teams across our company, including sales, marketing, product development, and finance, to create strategies and systems that enhance productivity and company performance, including metrics and measurement.
- Lead initiatives and work across teams to inform decisions related to annual planning, investment strategy, prioritization, and other ongoing business priorities, enabling insights and decision-making velocity in support of our transformation and that of our customers and partners.
- Lead cross-functional global initiatives that drive alignment and develop projects that scale at a global level, drive change, and achieve results.
- Analyze market trends, competitive landscape, and industry developments to provide insights and recommendations for strategic decision-making.
- Develop and manage key performance indicators (KPIs) to track progress, measure success, and identify areas for improvement.
- Serve as the primary point of contact between the COO, VP, Ops & EPMO and internal/external stakeholders, fostering effective communication and relationship management.
What we are looking for:
- 10+ years of experience in management consulting, corporate strategy, product strategy, product management, strategic finance or business/operations in tech companies
- Demonstrated success defining and implementing new-state strategies and programs.
- Consistent track record of delivering results with large-scale, cross-functional projects and leading multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Leadership experience in business strategy, operations, and successfully leading change
- Demonstrated leadership in driving senior-level cross-functional operational planning and business reviews that are effective in managing execution to plans.
- Ability to connect the dots across teams, insights, and initiatives.
- High tolerance for ambiguity and the ability to create structure and execution plans where there were none while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strategic thinker who can manage complexity and conflicting priorities; ability to identify growth opportunities, turn ideas into action, and get outcomes.
The annual gross base salary range for this position is $160,000 to $200,000. Actual compensation for this position may vary and will depend on multiple factors including relevant qualifications, experience, education and geographic location. This position is also eligible for a bonus structure in addition to base salary.
G-P values its employees and offers excellent benefits and perks including generous paid parental leave, flexible time off, flexible spending accounts, medical Insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, sabbatical after 5 years of service and more.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with arrest records, conviction records, or other criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of any applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act.
#LI-DNI #LI-Remote #LI-JT1
G-P helps growing companies unlock their full potential by making it possible to build highly skilled global teams in days instead of months. Through our SaaS-based platform, we help find, hire, onboard, pay, and manage team members, quickly and compliantly, to expand growth opportunities for everyone, everywhere – without the hassle of setting up local subsidiaries or branch offices.
G-P. Global Made Possible.
G-P is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to building and maintaining a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture that celebrates authenticity. We prohibit discrimination and harassment against employees or applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
G-P also is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation due to a disability during the interview process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.