OpenTable, part of Booking Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: BKNG), powers reservations for the hospitality industry. OpenTable’s software seats more than 1 billion people per year and helps more than 50,000+ restaurants, bars, wineries and other venues attract guests, manage capacity, improve operations and maximize revenue.
As an employee of OpenTable, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each other's strengths and insights. Together, we're able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
We are seeking an experienced and strategic B2B marketing leader with a demonstrated track record of exceeding global pipeline targets to join OpenTable’s Marketing team. As Director of B2B Marketing, you will lead a team of B2B marketers charged with developing and implementing effective marketing campaigns to drive awareness, adoption, and usage of our restaurant platform, OpenTable for Restaurants. In this role, you will work closely with our product marketing, sales, and broader marketing teams to help grow our restaurant network and encourage engagement of our existing customer base of more than 50,000 restaurants.
The ideal candidate has a strong background in B2B marketing in the tech and/or hospitality industries, with a proven track record of leading, influencing, and collaborating cross-functionally. You have proven experience building and scaling B2B SaaS integrated marketing campaigns, have owned significant pipeline goals, and have deep experience collaborating with sales teams and owning sales enablement. In addition, you're comfortable in a “test and learn” environment, passionate about data-driven decision making, has a bias for execution, and has built high-functioning B2B marketing teams in the past.
This role will report directly to the VP of Marketing, and collaborate closely with the Directors of Product Marketing and B2B Acquisition and Engagement. You will ensure strong cross-team collaboration (particularly with sales and product marketing and across regions), drive thought leadership, develop engagement, and demand for OpenTable across its global markets.
In this role, you will:
- Plan, design, and implement cross-functional restaurant-facing B2B campaigns to drive awareness, customer acquisition, and pipeline growth
- Be the marketing team’s primary liaison with the sales and support teams at OpenTable, jointly setting restaurant acquisition and customer revenue goals
- Work with the Director of B2B Acquisition and Engagement to develop marketing strategy, and coordinate with channel owners and marketing operations to implement and measure campaign performance
- Lead and develop an impactful team of B2B marketers
- Collaborate with the International Marketing team to extend campaigns globally across all core markets
- Build awareness of the suite of our product’s capabilities, with a focus on sales enablement and driving continued growth and engagement with our restaurant platform
- Own and implement our Restaurant Weeks program
- Understand industry trends and competitors to develop marketing strategies to increase our market presence and thought leadership
Please apply if:
- 10+ years of demand generation and campaign design experience within B2B SaaS
- Proven success in campaign strategy, framework, development and execution for global, multichannel demand generation campaigns
- Strong history of collaboration with sales organizations, from inside sales to field leaders
- Strong analytical approach, combined with a creative and strategic framework to craft and optimize engaging campaigns that resonate with restaurants
- Fluency in demand generation metrics and approaches to test and optimize them
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with demonstrated experience in the ability to positively and creatively inspire change and direction within professional environments
- Experience leading teams, with a proven ability to hire, develop, and lead a B2B marketing organization
Diversity and Inclusion
We aspire to have a workplace that reflects all of the diverse communities we serve. We know that when we have diverse teams we produce more creative ideas, products, and better outcomes for our team members. OpenTable/KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Whoever you are, just be you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform job responsibilities, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
“Remote work allowed”