The primary focus of the Digital Project Coordinator is to facilitate a broad range of supporting activities across Project Management, Team event organisation (virtual & physical), budget/finance support and resourcing / allocation of the Digital Team against our core strategy projects.
The role provides regular MI reporting and escalates issues to the Digital Management team, to include weekly state of service reporting, weekly harvest time reporting, identifying and highlighting team skills gaps, escalation of resource constraints or the receipt of new requirements from the business.
In addition to this, the Digital Project Coordinator will support the Digital team with the creation of all Purchase orders’s and associated invoice management. They will also track and manage the Digital OPEX BAU budget, forecasting the annual spend.
The Digital Project Coordinator will act as the central point for the Digital Project Roadmap and the associated project budget, collating to year end budget forecasts and PSRs from the project leads on a monthly basis and organising the monthly team review meetings.
The role’s key responsibilities will include:
- To support the delivery and execution of all digital projects, supporting the Digital CRO, Product and Deployment Manager with all aspects of the Project management cycle – from running specific projects, project planning and resource planning, supporting our sprint-focused delivery timelines
- This role will support the creation of project documents, working with the team to define the project scope
- Support the resourcing and allocation of resource across Digital projects – and when required – supporting BAU activities
- To prepare and issue Weekly Review reports detailing Sprint performance against core and mini projects
- Carry out daily stand up with digital project teams to check progress / RAID-C items / escalations etc
- To provide administrative support to the Digital CRO, Product and Deployment Manager to enable the management and delivery of the Digital strategy and supporting projects
- Work with Stakeholders across digital and wider markets on project scopes, reporting and updates. Including monthly Digital PSR reviews
- To track Anaplan documents and provide escalation reports
- To work with the Digital Business Analyst to plan and allocate resource for requirements received from Digital and the wider M&I team (ie Category Marketing)
- Manage the Digital Team BAU OPEX budget to include raising, managing and closing POs, invoice receipting against the associated PO, monthly reconciliation of team spend, updating of accruals based on incurred liability, forecasting the annual spend and assist the Digital CRO, Product and Deployment Manager and Digital Marketing Director with the creation of the annual Digital Marketing AOP as required
- Create all POs and manage all invoices and accruals on behalf of the Digital team (NB: However this role is not responsible for managing the associated budgets)
- Collate the Digital Project to year end budget forecasts and PSRs on a monthly basis from the Digital Project Leads for input into the monthly Digital Team meetings and Digital Programme boards as appropriate
- Manage and maintain the project structure in Harvest and Anaplan for the Digital team, requesting new project codes for creation and the closure of completed projects as required
- Strong ability to work with teams in a collaborative manner
- Fun, energetic and passionate
- Excellent English written and verbal communication and attention to detail
- Previous experience in a Project Coordinator/project administration or Event management preferred
- An understanding of digital marketing
- Previous experience in either office administration, procurement or budgets
- Working knowledge of Jira, G-suite and Microsoft Office packages
- Competitive Salary
- 23 days holiday
- RI Rewards
- Free Carparking
- Hybrid working