Title: Digital Dealer Advisor – P3
Location: Remote USA – 80% Travel
Reports To: VP Digital Strategy
J.D. Power is a global leader in consumer insights, advisory services and data and analytics. A pioneer in the use of big data, artificial intelligence (AI) and algorithmic modeling capabilities to understand consumer behavior, J.D. Power has been delivering incisive industry intelligence on customer interactions with brands and products for more than 50 years. The world's leading businesses across major industries rely on J.D. Power to guide their customer-facing strategies.
We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic Digital Dealer Advisor to join our OEM digital marketing team. The ideal candidate will have an extensive background in automotive digital marketing, ideally at the dealership level, have an entrepreneurial spirit and work within a larger team to grow the OEM Dealer Digital program. Ultimately, the candidate will play a critical role in driving retail sales and market share by promoting digital knowledge and engagement to our dealer body.
The Impact You Will Have in This Role:
You will be a key player in the digital success of your assigned Dealers. Seen as the digital advocate that works with Automotive Dealers to drive digital performance and sales.
What You'll Be Doing in This Role:
- Act as the trusted digital advisor to the OEM’s Dealer body conducting program performance reviews, vendor recommendations, and overall digital consultative services that drives improvements in the Dealers sales and service business
- Exhibit proficiencies in Dealership Websites, SEO, SEM, Social Media, Reputation Management, CRM and Google AdWords
- Work independently while keeping the management team advised on accomplishments
- Provide support and training to both Dealers and regional teams on digital marketing products, services and best practices
- Stay up to date on the latest digital trends and align dealers with the programs digital products and services
- Conduct regular reporting on digital performance metrics with the goal to identify opportunities within Dealers and Zones
- Understand cross tier program benefits and communicate these with dealer
Engage and educate our Dealer body on Digital Marketing Strategy and best-practices:
- Have an in-depth knowledge of lead management and customer communication processes
- Drive efficiencies in dealer process and best-practices to increase sales and participation in program
- Work with dealers to problem solve digital marketing concerns
- Consult with dealers to educate on OEM Digital systems and processes
Qualifications of this Role:
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience working directly with Dealerships in digital marketing
- 3+ years working in the automotive industry with some time in automotive digital marketing companies preferred
- General understanding in the areas of automotive digital marketing, websites, digital advertising, leads, CRM, marketing analytics, ROI, etc.
- Understanding and or experience working with Dealers or Dealer groups on digital marketing programs, consulting or executing campaigns
- Engaging personality with the ability to connect with a diverse range of people
- Self-starter with ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to lead internal and external meetings and be an articulate and active participant, ensuring the discussion stays on track
- Ability to deliver instructions in a clear and concise manner; providing the proper materials and documentation when necessary
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and confident with group presentations
- Identify risk and work with other leader and internal group to resolve conflict
- Superior analytical and organizational skills and demonstrated ability to pay attention to details
- Take ownership and accountability over the process ensuring success
- OEM and Dealer oriented team player with the ability to motivate the internal team while providing program leadership
- Ability to travel up to 80%
The Hiring Manager says:
”I’m looking for the kind of person who loves working with Dealers, enjoys a challenge, and can operate on thier own.”
The Way We Work:
- Leader Led
- Remote First
- Foster Flexibility
- Reward Performance
- Time Off Matters
J.D. Power is clear about what we do to ensure our success into the future. We unite industry leading data and insights with world-class technology to solve our clients’ toughest challenges.
At J.D. Power, we strive to be Truth Finders, Change Makers and Team Driven – the distinct behaviors that, together, define our unique culture.
Truth Finders – At J.D. Power, we are proud of the unbiased data and findings we provide. As individuals, each and every member of our team is dedicated to living this same objectivity and embodying the highest ethical and professional standards – the only ‘favorite’ we have is the truth.
Change Makers – At J.D. Power, we never stand still. We constantly seek better ways – innovating and evolving in everything we do to support our colleagues and our clients alike – and all in service of delivering data and insights that drive meaningful business impact.
Team Driven – At J.D. Power, we are one team and we are activated. Regardless of individual role, every member of our team is dedicated to supporting their immediate colleagues and our broader J.D. Power family to deliver on our collective purpose and make us greater than the sum of our parts. At J.D. Power, these values are more than words.
J.D. Power is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Should you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please reach out to email@example.com.
To all recruitment agencies: J.D. Power does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.