Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
Our client from Hong Kong is a leading telecommunications provider, offering the latest voice and data solutions to multi-national enterprises and communication service providers. Their global coverage combined with local, on the ground knowledge has helped them build best in class connections across the globe linking Asia, Europe, the Americas, the Middle East and Africa.
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
B2B: 22 000 – 25 000 PLN NET
CoE: 18 000 – 20 500 PLN GROSS
- Documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics
- Managing the installation, configuration and automation of solutions
- Involved in the design and implementation of build, test, release and deployment infrastructure environments with a focus on orchestrating system provisioning, deployment, scaling and monitoring
- Involved in developing the strategies to manage the frequency of appropriate support package/patch application across our software environment
- Document, maintain, and share systems architecture diagrams, standards, best practices, standard operating procedures, provisioning, and configuration
- Extensive experience in DevOps engineering, team and collaboration
- Ability to keep up with software development trends and innovation.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Experience working on container based infrastructure with container orchestrators such as Kubernetes running in the public cloud.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code tools such as Terraform, Pulumi or Ansible.
Values & Atmosphere
• flexible attitude (including working hours) • international business trips • social events & awaydays • support for your ideas
• external conferences • technical & soft skills trainings • switching between projects/technology • English classes • internal library
Health & Relax
• private health care • multisport card • sport events • chill out room • fresh fruits & juicer
Knowledge & Culture
• open source initiatives • CodeteCON • R&D department