- Executing and evangelize the team on DevOps practices.
- Facilitating development process.
- Guiding developers and operations team in case of issues and new implementations.
- Monitoring, reviewing, and managing improvements on the current architecture.
- Developing and create scripts for configuration and infrastructure deployment.
- 3+ years of experience working with Cloud Providers, Mainly Azure, AWS is a nice to have (Storage Accounts, AzureSQL, Azure Cosmos DB, App Configuration, Key Vault, AKS, VNET, etc.).
- Design and deploy CI/CD pipelines (Azure DevOps).
- Deploying monitoring and administration of containers and container orchestrators (Docker, Kubernetes, Helm).
- Create performance monitors, alerts for applications and infrastructure (Datadog, Dynatrace, Azure Monitor, Prometheus, etc) .
- Development background and strong scripting knowledge (Bash, PowerShell, phyton).
- Handling all activities following secure practices (SSL, Certificates, Key Vault, Secret Variables/Arguments).
- Configuration managements system (Ansible, Chef, Popuet, etc).
- Create infrastructure as code scripts (Terraform, ARM Templates, Cloud Formation, etc).
- Good Understanding of networking (VNET, Subnet, private link, VNET peering).
- Solid Linux/Unix and Windows administration skills (web server, file server, etc).
- Experience working with Kafka
- Design and deploy CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, etc).
- Experience with AWS Cloud provider.
- Azure certifications.
- Advanced Networking knowledge.
- Experience with HashiCorp tools will be a plus:
We offer competitive pay package, savings fund, health benefits, food coupons, performance-based bonus, paid time-off, and Christmas bonus.