We all have important information we need to manage, and protecting it should be easy. Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people log in to 1Password to unlock smart, simple access to everything they care about. Our vision is to create a safer, simpler digital future for everyone, and our culture values simplicity, honesty and a human-centric approach to solving problems. Come help us unlock peace of mind so everyone can stay safer online.
Item management focuses on helping people get more out of 1Password by helping them to get more in to 1Password through enabling them to efficiently create, organize and find the information most important to them and securely grant access to information to others within their family or team as well as people who may not yet be using 1Password.
Remote by design. 1Password has been remote-first since our inception in 2005, meaning that we’re no stranger to building digital community and culture. With our teams fully remote and located all around the world, we stay connected through company-wide events, coffee chats, fun Slack channels, and peer-to-peer recognition through Bonusly — just to name a few. Our remote environment means that you have the flexibility to make those midday workout classes, take your dog out for a walk when they need one, and run errands on your own schedule. As an intern, you can expect to set core hours with your manager, and then work when you’re at your best. We all thrive in different conditions, so we encourage you to make your workday work for you! 💙
This is a remote opportunity within Canada. This position will be for 4 months – May to August 2024.
What you can expect:
- Implement or improve features for the 1Password iOS App
- Collaborate with engineering, product & design to deliver quality features to 1Password users
- Implement solutions to challenging problems & participate in code reviews
What we’re looking for:
- Confidence: A willingness to take on new challenges, and see them through to completion.
- Humility: You’re not afraid to ask “stupid” questions and make mistakes (as long as you learn from them).
- Curiosity: You look for better ways of doing things, even if everyone seems happy with how they are.
- Teamwork: We work together, and succeed as a team!
Bonus points for:
- Experience building production level iOS apps using Swift/SwiftUI
- Experience building production level iOS apps that are built for scale
- Solid understanding of the Swift and Foundation
- Good understanding of MVVM architecture