As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide – our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
To ensure Kraken is the right fit for you, please ensure you read Kraken Culture Explained to find out more about us!
About the Role
We’re looking for a well-rounded project manager to help us explore, reinvent and communicate everything from digital art to the way money works — independent thinkers who believe in a tomorrow where cryptocurrency spreads wealth inclusively and enables new forms of creativity.
At Kraken we’re building an adventure, one that requires creative people who aren’t afraid to cast aside established ways of doing things to create entirely new, delightful experiences for millions of people across the 100+ countries Kraken operates in.
Throughout the history of civilization, there have been a handful of moments that changed the course of how we think about wealth and equality. The discovery of gold, the creation of paper money, mortgages, ATMs. We’re at the next of those moments right now, and there is no more exciting place to invest your creativity than directly at this intersection of technology and adventure.
We are looking for motivated, detail-oriented self-starters with a passion for beautiful design that delivers meaningful experiences to our customers and continuing fantastic results for our rapidly expanding business.
The Creative Design team collaborates closely with product, marketing, researchers, and content specialists, so you must be comfortable working in this cooperative model. We feel that the best work comes when creative people roll up their sleeves and solve problems together.
What you’ll do
- Manage and prioritize work for design teams, working closely with marketing, product and brand to understand the needs of the business
- Scope projects and support with team building
- Establish, communicate action plans, target dates for deliverables and ensure smooth running of project timelines
- Maintain a robust documentation of project work and design assets
- Continually identify opportunities to improve operational excellence
- Collaborate closely across multiple design, marketing and product teams
- Support design leadership to ensure that we create best-in-class design work
- Detailed management of task boards to ensure projects are clearly briefed, staffed and communicated
What we look for
- An expert at project management and supporting creative teams delivering multifaceted design projects ideally working in startups, advertising or agencies
- The desire to work collaboratively and play an active role in creative projects
- Experience in taking projects from conception to briefing all the way through to delivery
- A strong understanding of the creative process and experience across projects large and small
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills with the ability to share design rationale and creative intent
- A confident, thoughtful and enthusiastic team player
- Great working knowledge of project management tools such as kanban boards and project tickets
- Organized and motivated self-starter with attention to detail who firmly believes in the value of excellent design
Nice to have
- Working knowledge or direct experience with cryptocurrencies
- Experience with video and animation production; photoshoot organization and production
- Remote working experience; EU or US time zones preferred