For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
About the Role:
As Demand Marketing Manager- LTPAC, you will lead the demand generation strategy, execution and optimization of high-performance programs that are designed to bring new opportunities to the Sales team and help them close. Your passion for lead generation, marketing automation, sales enablement and buyer experience will shine through as a leader in helping to grow the business. You also get excited by understanding the business goals of our prospective buyers, simplifying their buying journey, and offering up solutions to help them meet their goals.
You are ideal for this role if:
· You have done a bit of everything in B2B demand generation and love the challenge of turning a prospect into a buyer
· You are results-oriented and can’t wait to get into work the next day to see how the campaign you just launched is performing and what adjustments you can make to improve performance
· You understand how complex the B2B buyer journey is and love the opportunity to make it simple
· Isolated content, passive content hubs and dead-end paths are the stuff of nightmares
· You have good ideas, you want to try them and are not afraid to try these new things, even if they fail
· You love learning! You get excited about diving into the data to make better decisions
· You thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy what you do, and that passion for Marketing spreads
· Deliver effective marketing campaigns designed to meet the revenue objectives in the most cost-effective way
· Execute multi-channel acquisition and wallet-share tactical programs that accelerate buyers through sales funnel
· Work with Segment, Product Marketing, and Business Development teams to turn insights into tactical GTM plans
· Own the lead generation results by forecasting outcomes and ensuring you are delivering results that match or exceed the forecast
· Work collaboratively with Sales and other key stakeholders to integrate activities into a unified buying experience for the customer and keep the team updated with key metrics and revenue forecasting
· Work with the Marketing Communications and Creative teams to leverage a strong content strategy
· Collaborate with Marketing Operations and other shared services teams for successful and timely launch of programs
· Work with media partners on joint programs and advertising as it pertains to demand generation activity
· Work with our Digital team and external agency partner to maximize performance of PPC tactics (Google, Bing, LinkedIn, Facebook)
· Create engagement and conversion strategies for corporate events and tradeshows
· Use performance data to influence the best performing channels, maximize engagement and optimize conversion for all stages of the buyer journey
· Leverage prescriptive marketing tactics to remove friction from the buying experience and lower sales cycle time
· Manage your programs on a day-to-day basis and ensure they are coming in on time and on budget
You should have:
· 5 years+ campaign management experience. This includes planning, budgeting, forecasting, execution, monitoring, and reporting.
· Experience with executing evergreen, ABM and nurture campaigns.
· A solid understanding of the B2B buyer journey and how it relates to demand campaigns.
· Self-directed and effective while working independently or cooperating cross functionally,
· Experience working with Sales and CSM teams toward common revenue generation goals
· Possess excellent communication, presentation, and organization skills.
· Ability to manage multiple projects and work under tight deadlines when necessary.
· Creative thinking to identify fresh, forward-thinking techniques to reach lead generation and revenue goals
· Experience with commonly used marketing tools including web-based collaboration tools, CRM and marketing automation systems (Salesforce.com, Marketo and/or HubSpot) is an asset.
· Previous experience in the long-term post-acute care and / or acute care industries and/or SaaS-based companies is preferred.