Rackspace are the multicloud solutions experts. Consistently named a ‘best place to work’ year-after-year according to Fortune, Forbes and Glassdoor, we attract and develop world-class talent. As a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud MSPs, we keep the customer at the heart of everything we do and our Fanatical Experience™ is renowned throughout the industry!
Rackspace ‘Elastic Engineering’ is our core solution for managing cloud environments. This new approach supports cloud native evolution while breaking free from the rigid MSP models of the past. A model that’s outcome-driven and incredibly agile.
The Delivery Lead is accountable for the ownership of the relationship with each of their customers. This individual is responsible for overseeing the activities delivered by the pod and ensure overall success of the EE+ engagement.
- Ensure that the customer’s technical, administration, elastic engineering needs are delivered to a high-quality standard
- Maximize the strength of the customer relationship by building a solid rapport with the customer – identifying and taking advantage of sales, networking and PR opportunities and managing difficult situations to ensure that Rackspace’s reputation for Fanatical Support is upheld.
- Functional management of the scrum manager.
- Ensuring the project target and service governance expectations for each customer and met and exceeded.
- Support the sales team by developing and maintaining positive customer relations with clients, which can substantially affect service and/or product revenue.
- Focus of work may be in pre-sale/post-sales or both.
- Pre sale: Responds to customer inquiries to determine appropriate product literature and pricing schedules; influences production schedules; recommends price changes based on company/customer relationship; recognizes new business opportunities.
- Post sale: Responds to customer inquiries. Resolves production issues and/or invoicing problems; determines validity of warranty claims and schedules repair resources; changes production schedules; and recognizes add-on business opportunities.
- Organize and chair customer meetings
- Building strong partnership relationships with customers
- In conjunction with the scum manager work with the project team and co-ordinate Rackspace EE+ teams to deliver within agreed timescales
- Validate, negotiate and process service credits
- Produce and maintain service improvement plans
- Manage contract renewal negotiations
- Ensure the EE+ team member time is recorded and reported back to customers.
- Overseeing key ITIL process (eg, change, incident, problem and risk management) are being followed, delivered and reported again
- Ensure appropriate documentation is in place for specific support requirements (including change/incident and problem management).
- Manage incidents, stakeholder management, review service failures, provide feedback and incident reports and create problem records.
- Shows excellent business acumen, understands financial terminology and can demonstrate adapting style and approach to different business contacts
- Attending and represent EE+ service in service delivery meetings (eg MARs, QBRs) and internal monthly major account reviews.
- Produce ad-hoc reports when required i.e. MARs, QBRs, Executive reporting, Service Improvement Plans, Risk Registers.
- Internal service management, internal stakeholder management and executive sponsors reporting and management
- Responsible for adhering to company security policies and procedure as directed.
- Identify and assist with coaching and development for team members
- Overall account strategy (across entire Rackspace portfolio) in collaboration with the CSM.
- Accountability around customer spend including budget and cost governance. Rackspace invoice and overview of account receivable processes
- Overall service governance
- SLA adherence and reporting