MotorK is the leading integrated automotive sales and marketing technology company in Europe. With the largest R&D department of the industry and deep vertical expertise of the market, MotorK offers a complete ecosystem of cloud-based SaaS solutions, training and services to respond to the growing digital needs of automotive. With a unique mix of digital knowledge, online marketing expertise and strong technological background, MotorK is the fastest growing company in the industry.
At MotorK, we develop future-proof technologies and we provide best-in-class solutions. This is why we hire only the best talents: we are constantly looking for talented experts in their field to drive impact and define the future of automotive digitization.
We are currently looking for an experienced Delivery Director to join our team!
Reporting directly to the COO, you will be responsible for leading the delivery teams for multiple products within the MotorK portfolio. You will have extensive experience of running cloud based delivery teams in a dynamic and fast growing SaaS organisation.
You will manage a team of around 40 resources and a portfolio of hundreds of delivery tasks, some of which may take hours, and some which may take months. Experience of managing resources, schedules, financials and control guidelines throughout the full project life cycle is essential. This also includes management of issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery.
A critical part of this role is the ability to work with other functional teams (such as sales, product, technology, operations) to ensure that customer success is at the forefront of everything that we deliver.
You will also ensure all team members uphold the company’s standards and maintain effective internal and external communication throughout each project’s development and execution phase.
- Management of the full delivery team (based across multiple locations in EU)
- Ownership of the delivery pipeline, working with the delivery team to ensure that hundreds of projects go live, on time, with happy and successful customers
- Drive transformational change in the delivery organisation, ensuring there are strong career paths and good opportunities for learning progression
- Co-ordinate multiple internal functions (Sales, Product, Technology, Operations) to ensure all functions are focussed on delivering a successful customer experience
- Assess the skills available in the current team and understand the future demands coming from the business in order to anticipate hiring needs and ensure the delivery organisation stays ahead of the curve
- Working closely with clients and other internal department leaders and reporting on all required KPI’s for the successful running of the delivery business
- Manage the day-to-day activities and resources for the delivery team, working with leaders across the business to ensure a consistent focus on customer success
- Monitor, track and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables
- Demonstrate a functional acumen to support how solutions will address client goals while maintaining alignment with industry best practices
- Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization
- Extensive understanding of project and program management principles, methods and techniques
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or other appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business and technology organizations
- 15+ years of strong delivery experience, particularly in cloud base software
- 10+ years of team leadership experience, with responsibilities of hiring and maintaining strong well functioning teams, working in a high pressure environment
- 5+ years of team management experience, deep experience of managing managers, building cohesive teams that work well in a cross matrix organization
- Proven ability to demonstrate a drive for results and accountability of business needs
- Proven ability to work in an fast-paced environment, build consensus and collaborate across multiple areas in order to achieve a common business objective
- Interpersonal skills to influence and spur change, facilitate and enhance performance within a cross – functional environment
- Demonstrate decisiveness in resolving business problems, making decisions and identifying priorities
- Good experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC / Waterfall
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Excellent leadership and communication skills (written, verbal and presentation) with technical and non-technical staff, all levels of management
- Experience in successfully leading projects and programs to on-time, on-schedule and within budget close
- Experience leading, motivating and managing various project and program team sizes, including internal and external resources, while holding team accountable for performance
- Strong experience presenting, influencing and gaining buy-in from executive sponsors
- Good experience in drafting and submitting budget proposals and recommending subsequent budget changes where necessary
- Experience of working in the Automotive industry is a strong plus
- Excellent knowledge of English is a must. Knowledge of Italian, Spanish, French or German is a strong plus.
- International work environment
- Career opportunities
- Hybrid/Remote Working