Today, one in every four women suffer from a pelvic-health disorder and Bloom is here to change that. Sword Health developed Bloom to connect millions of women with accessible pelvic-health care, using the most innovative technology available today. Bloom includes customized guidance from Pelvic Health Specialists, the Bloom Pod by Elvie, and a mobile app to track real-time results and progress. Women meet with Pelvic Health Specialists remotely and progress through the program from the comfort of home, on their own time.
About Sword Health.
Sword Health is on a mission to free two billion people from pain as the world’s first and only end-to-end platform to predict, prevent and treat pain.
Delivering a 62% reduction in pain and a 60% reduction in surgery intent, at Sword, we are using technology to save millions for our 2,500+ enterprise clients across three continents. Today, we hold the majority of industry patents, win 70% of competitive evaluations, and have raised more than $300 million from top venture firms like Founders Fund, General Catalyst, and Khosla Ventures.
Recognized as a Forbes Best Startup Employer in 2023, this award highlights our focus on being a destination for the best and brightest talent. Not only have we experienced unprecedented growth since our market debut in 2020, but we’ve also created a remarkable mission and value-driven environment that is loved by our growing team. With a recent valuation of $2 billion, we are in a phase of hyper growth and expansion, and we’re looking for individuals with passion, commitment, and energy to help us scale our impact.
Joining Sword Health means committing to a set of core values, chief amongst them to “do it for the patients” every day, and to always “deliver more than expected” on behalf of our members and clients.
This is an opportunity for you to make a significant difference on a massive scale as you work alongside 800+ (and growing!) talented colleagues, spanning two continents. Your charge? To help us build a pain-free world, powered by technology, enhanced by people — accessible to all.
Position Overview :
This is a variable-time position with hours fluctuating between 25 hours/week and 40 hours/week and is fully remote within the US. Accepting US applicants only.
In this role, you will be enabling us to scale the way we deliver pelvic health care. You will develop the ability to think creatively and adapt to a tech-driven approach. You will work closely with our Intake Pelvic Health Specialists, who complete onboarding video and audio consultations with new members. You will review the information taken during these calls to guide members through their programs. You will monitor results from exercise sessions and engage in consistent communication with members throughout their journeys.
What You Will Need to Have:
- Must have a Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree (DPT)
- Must be a licensed physical therapist
- At least 3 years of clinical experienceIncluding the treatment of musculoskeletal disorders, specifically in pelvic health
- With completion of at least one of the following:
- Pelvic Health Physical Therapy 1 (PH1) through APTA
- Pelvic Floor Level 1 (PF1) through Herman & Wallace
- Pelvic Health I through Evidence in Motion
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Comfortable working a flexible schedule, between 25 and 40 hours / week, with schedule availability for the following month at least 30 days in advance
What You Will Also Bring:
- Excellent interpersonal skills that come across even through a digital care workspace, translating in the ability to engage our members
- Ability to balance clinical responsibilities with a strong focus on member empowerment, behavioral change, and motivational engagementHard-working and able to handle the pressure of a fast-paced environment
- Adaptability to rapidly evolving processes without intimidation
Prior knowledge and experience utilizing the following is preferred :
- Mac OS
- Zoom video/phone
The Hours You Will Work:
- This is a variable-time position with hours fluctuating between 25 hours/week and 40 hours/week and is fully remote.
- Hours will be based on operational needs and communicated to you up to 4 weeks in advance.