Who We Are:
Lirio is the leader in behavior change AI, combining behavioral science with artificial intelligence to move people to better health. Through Precision Nudging™, our intelligent behavior change journeys assemble and deliver tailored, behavioral interventions to overcome unique barriers to engaging with and acting on health recommendations. By scaling personalized interventions, our clients deliver patient-focused experiences that initiate and drive sustained behaviors across their patient and member populations, optimizing patient engagement, closing gaps in care, lowering costs, and measurably improving health outcomes.
Who You Are:
You’re passionate about transforming people’s health through technology. You’re looking to be part of a dynamic organization that moves quickly, where you can learn and grow, and work alongside colleagues to develop and improve our solutions. You have a growth mindset who seeks progress over perfection.
What You'll Be Doing:
The Data Scientist will be responsible for developing and implementing approaches to data analysis across Lirio’s Behavior Change AI Platform as well as being a technical contributor to the machine learning software infrastructure. This role will involve working closely with behavioral scientists, computer scientists, machine learning engineers and data engineers to architect methods and systems for obtaining insights into the efficacy of Lirio behavior change programs, platform operations and machine learning workflows. Tasking for this position will include data science research, exploratory data analysis, user interface and visual analytics design and development, and regular contributions to strategic and tactical discussions about the Lirio Platform and its research and engineering roadmaps. Additionally, this role will embrace Lirio’s culture of cross-team collaboration and work closely with Lirio leadership in shaping our data science strategy. The role requires a forward-thinker who is curious about technology and will help Lirio adapt and evolve as technology and customer needs constantly change.
Analytics Design and Development
- Develop and implement analytic insights into the engagement efficacy of the behavioral science libraries and the Lirio AI Behavior Change Platform.
- Design and implement visualizations that capture the Lirio Platform’s engagement performance for Lirio customers.
- Contribute to the design, implementation and analysis of Randomized Control Trials (RCTs) for evaluation of engagement performance.
- Lead efforts to develop the Lirio Insights Engine, a framework for exploratory analysis of Lirio Behavior Change data, including applications and visual analytics.
- Contribute to the Lirio customer reports and marketing materials using developed analytic approaches.
- Design and implement visualizations that give insight into the operation of Lirio’s RL Agent.
- Build (visual) analytics around experimental results that measure and compare the performance of two competing approaches in Lirio’s RL workflow.
- Adheres to the company’s overall software quality, cadence and delivery lifecycle through automation and CI/CD pipelines using DevSecOps methodologies.
- Support new clients/programs onboarding processes by translating client requirements into technical executable processes.
- Support established feature engineering framework using data science principles such as feature selection for different programs and clients.
- Provide on-demand analytics expertise and support to assist colleagues.
- Document data analytics processes.
Applied Data Analytics Research (10%)
- Research and develop approaches for analyzing health care engagement data, relating demographics, explainable artificial intelligence, and behavioral science factors to client/program outcomes.
- Contribute to Lirio technology roadmap planning and execution.
- PhD preferred
- Master's degree in Statistics, Data Science
- 3-5 years related experience
- 3+ years of experience developing software, competency with python preferred.
- 3+ years of experience developing analytics for insight into complex data.
- Experience developing with data science and machine-learning software libraries preferred, such as pandas, Tensorflow, R, or PyTorch.
- Experience with web-based application development frameworks (Angular preferred)
- Experience with database technologies, data warehousing, and hands-on experience writing SQL queries.
- Experience using version control (Git preferred) and build tools with continuous integration or continuous delivery.
- Strong understanding of the agile software development process.
- Experience with cloud service technologies, specifically AW