Sinch Operator is now seeking a Data & Reporting Product Manager.
We would prefer you to be based at our headquarters in the Stockholm office or one of our key locations, in the United Kingdom or United States.
Sinch brings businesses and people closer with tools enabling personal engagement. Its leading CPaaS – cloud communications platform lets businesses reach every mobile phone on the planet, in seconds or less, through mobile messaging, voice and video.
Sinch Operator is a trusted software and service provider to mobile network operators, and its platform powers business-critical communications for many of the world’s largest companies. Sinch has been profitable and fast-growing since its foundation in 2008. It is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, and has a local presence in more than 40 countries.
The key solution offerings in the Operator product portfolio today include A2P and P2P messaging, SMS & value-added services, RCS, Verification, 5G Core, SMSF/IoT, revenue monetisation & assurance solutions, professional & managed services in addition to the broad portfolio offering of Sinch in the CPaaS arena.
You are an innovative and experienced product manager with a solid telecoms background & competence, especially with a deep understanding of data management, APIs, reporting and analytics platforms. Together with Sinch Operator, Sinch Operator Relations and other Sinch Product Lines experts & project managers you will analyse, define our products & related services and cross functionally lead our development projects to success.
Our dream colleague has a genuine passion to build the Operator business together with our experienced business develop manager, sales teams and developers. When joining our team at Sinch Operator you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of Sinch. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team.
Are you in?
- Establish data management & reporting tools and analytics capabilities as a key differentiator for the products, creating a leadership position within the market
- Develop detailed analysis of industry and market trends, customer needs, competitors, economic environment, and business opportunities to achieve a competitive advantage within the industry
- Define a clear product vision, strategy and road-map for Data and Reporting in creating a data-driven organization
- Share the vision of the product with all of the stakeholders: customers, management, engineering, marketing, sales and other teams
- Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems, reporting & insight systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Serve as an expert at the forefront of everything surrounding data and reporting
- Build the product together with engineering and operations teams
- Achieve company readiness to launch new products and features by removing roadblocks
- Scale the products for the customers by using our internal and customer Infrastructure such as private cloud, integrations with public clouds and IaaS capabilities including automating provisioning of network, compute and storage resources
- Responsible for defining and documenting architecture, capturing and documenting functional and non-functional requirements, preparing estimates and defining technical solutions to proposals and offers
- Providing technical leadership to delivery projects and perform design to deployment related activities, provide guidance, perform reviews, prevent and resolve technical issues
To be successful in the role you should have
- Excellent technical knowledge and experience within the field of data/OTT and telecommunications. Especially related to Messaging (RCS, SMS, MMS), Data and Voice services.
- Significant experience with data management, APIs, reporting platforms, analytics and business intelligence tools (Tableau). It is beneficial if you have previous experience working at telecom equipment provider or operators.
- Strong understanding of effective report/dashboard design and standards
- Strong familiarity with data preparation, processing, classification, and forecasting
- Min 10 years of experience in product management and life-cycle management
- Program/project management experience driving complex cross-functional projects
- Ability to overcome challenges in cooperation with team members
- Embrace a highly energetic working environments and adapt well to change