We all have important information we need to manage, and protecting it should be easy. Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people log in to 1Password to unlock smart, simple access to everything they care about. Our vision is to create a safer, simpler digital future for everyone, and our culture values simplicity, honesty and a human-centric approach to solving problems. Come help us unlock peace of mind so everyone can stay safer online.
The analytics team is a highly skilled group dedicated to extracting insights from data for strategic decision-making, comprising of product analytics, marketing analytics, HR analytics, and data science. Through expertise in data analysis and visualization, the team empowers our cross-functional partners at 1Password with actionable recommendations to optimize business performance.
Remote by design. 1Password has been remote-first since our inception in 2005, meaning that we’re no stranger to building digital community and culture. With our teams fully remote and located all around the world, we stay connected through company-wide events, coffee chats, fun Slack channels, and peer-to-peer recognition through Bonusly — just to name a few. Our remote environment means that you have the flexibility to make those midday workout classes, take your dog out for a walk when they need one, and run errands on your own schedule. As an intern, you can expect to set core hours with your manager, and then work when you’re at your best. We all thrive in different conditions, so we encourage you to make your workday work for you! 💙
This is a remote opportunity within Canada. This position will be for 4 months – May to August 2024.
What you can expect:
- Work cross-functionally to understand business objectives and how data can be used to solve problems
- Help 1Password understand what our users like about 1Password, how they use it and how they think we could improve it
- Work with data and analytics engineering, marketing and product analytics, product marketing and user research teams to understand the data lifecycle at 1Password
- Engage in thoughtful conversations about how to balance the need for data to understand our users and respect for our users’ privacy
What we’re looking for:
- Confidence: A willingness to take on new challenges, and see them through to completion.
- Humility: You’re not afraid to ask “stupid” questions and make mistakes (as long as you learn from them).
- Curiosity: You look for better ways of doing things, even if everyone seems happy with how they are.
- Teamwork: We work together, and succeed as a team!
Bonus points for:
- Impeccable attention to detail and data quality, experience with a wide variety of data types and formats
- Familiarity with developer workflows, data privacy best practices, SaaS/Enterprise experience
- Experience partnering with data and analytics engineering teams to process data for analytics and reporting consumption
- Previous experience working with data and analytics engineering teams, performing marketing and product analysis, or working with product, marketing and finance teams