With more than 800 employees, $200M ARR in 2021, 1,400+ clients, and rapid year-over-year growth, Recorded Future is the world’s largest intelligence company!
Data Engineer II, Open Web Collections
Recorded Future harvests data from many public web sources and structured data feeds. Data rich web sources such as public forums, social media sites and digital marketplaces provide cornerstone information for current cyber intelligence. As an engineer, you will join a team of motivated people working on building reliable data pipelines that ingest raw data and convert it into actionable analytics to identify and combat cyber security threats.
What you’ll do as a Data Engineer II:
- You will lead development, productionalization and maintenance of data extraction via custom page harvesters, APIs and RSS feeds.
- Create well monitored production data processing pipelines which convert raw data into architected structured data.
- Maintain and upgrade existing data flow production systems.
- Collaborate with junior engineers and senior engineers through design reviews, code reviews, pair programming, and other software engineering best practice collaboration.
What you should bring to the Data Engineer role:
- 2+ years of python programming: You are comfortable writing production-grade data processing infrastructure in python. Your debugging skills are strong.
- Data skills: You are comfortable working with large, complex data structures. You have experience transforming large datasets in python, querying with elastic search (MongoDB) and developing corresponding APIs.
- Well versed in both computer programing and data engineering: You want to review as well as question existing code, and can suggest modifications
Why should you join Recorded Future?
Recorded Future employees (or “Futurists”), represent over 35 nationalities and embody our core values of being passionate, practicing inclusion, and acting ethically. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: What’s happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recognition: Check out our awards and announcements
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
If you need any accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our recruiting team at email@example.com
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.