Sonalake is a software partnering company that helps our clients realise their product roadmaps. Product design and engineering are at the heart of our business. Our engineering teams work with clients right across the stack; UX, UI design, frontend, backend, analytics, infrastructure, operations – and everything else that goes into delivering great products.
We thrive on variety and are highly adaptable. Our teams are exposed to domains as varied as telecom billing, ad tech, securities-based lending, travel tech analytics, and many more.
This is exciting times for the Data team of one of our client, as they continue the evolution of data environment, through Google Cloud, providing the business and retailers with fast, data-driven management decisions, and the ability to discover new insights in a growing market.
- You should be committed to delivering fast, delivering quality and possess a passion for data and the value it can bring
- Working with the rest of the data team on GCP to build a dedicated data architecture to support the needs of ESW and its partner retailers
- Concept building, case building and interacting with product teams and business units
- Production of technical specifications and estimations of work
- Development of solutions and delivery into production
- Generation of documentation to support solutions delivered
- Peer reviews of work with other team members
- Strong programming and architectural experience, ideally in Python and SQL
- Google Cloud Platform (BigQuery, Google Storage, DataFlow, Pub/Sub, Cloud Functions, Cloud Composer, etc.)
- Apache Beam, Airflow, Kafka desirable
- Experience with Microsoft Azure is desirable
- Experience with CI/CD in Azure DevOps Pipelines
- Experience building scalable and high-performant code
- Experience in producing tested, resilient and well-documented applications
- The ability to take ownership of problems end to end and find creative solutions
- Experience in architecting, building, maintaining and troubleshooting cloud infrastructure
- Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills; a team player and keen learner who loves building great things together
- Knowledge of eCommerce would be also an advantage
We take pride in being a people-oriented company. Openness and opportunity are really important to us. We build teams that span from experienced leaders to bright graduates and work to develop all of us within our coaching culture.