To support our rapid growth, we are currently looking for multiple Data Engineers to be part of the data engineering team that develops big data systems to enable a data-driven to company. This position will be a valuable member of our team and is expected to open data visibility to the whole organization and provide key metrics to all levels of leadership to support decision-making.
- Work as an end-to-end data engineer: gather stakeholder’s business logic information, translate it into data specifications, and build data pipelines and metrics in BI tools.
- Build and maintain data alerting and data verification framework.
- Partner with other departments such as Marketing, Product, Engineering, and leadership to identify data requirements.
- Deliver key metrics to stakeholders to enable the company to be data-driven.
- At least one year experience in the data engineer or data analytics area.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related fields.
- Proficiency with SQL and Python.
- Experience with BI tools such as Looker or Tableau.
- Experience building modular and reusable ETL or ELT pipelines in cloud data warehouses such as BigQuery, Redshift or Snowflake.
- A commitment to quality with velocity.
- An enthusiastic approach to taking on new opportunities and challenges.
- Strong communication and organizational skills to collaborate with multiple stakeholders and drive an outcome.
- Experience with Github.