Are you ready to take on the challenge?
We’re looking for a Data Engineer to join our team in Warsaw or remotely.
Sunscrapers is an elite Python development company that helps clients set up dedicated development teams in Poland we’ve made of the most talented, experienced, and motivated software engineers.
Since 2010, we’ve been working with ambitious US and European Scaleups, SMBs, and enterprises on delivering digital products and extending in-house development teams.
We’ve earned our reputation by combining a passion for technology, the highest quality standards, and our unique ‘Product-Developer Fit’ hiring process.
We are looking for a Data Engineer who will help our client’s team build unifying technologies that bring transparency, trust, and equity to the entire healthcare community with a focus on pharmaceutical pricing. Client success is measured when they can empower all of healthcare to focus more on improving people’s health. Seeking a collaborative Data Engineer embodying values like Collaboration, Inspiration, Steadfastness, Courage, and Excellence.
Responsibilities include developing data models, building transformations using Python, DBT, and Snowflake, creating automated ETL jobs, enhancing efficiency, and becoming a subject matter expert in the drug discount space for clients team.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of work experience as a Data Engineer in a professional full-time role
- Experience with Python, Pandas, and DBT
- Experience with cloud native infrastructure (Azure preferred)
- Experience with Container Applications (Docker)
- Experience building ETL pipelines and other services for the healthcare industry
Nice to have
- You have a strong inclination to work in rapidly developing and expanding organizations and possess the necessary background to do so. You are well-acquainted with the fast-paced, high-volume, and uncertain nature of operations in the organization and perceive it as a chance to deliver significant outcomes
- Professional experience in application programming with an object-oriented language.
- Experience with infrastructure as code tools like Terraform or Azure Resource
Manager (ARM) templates
- Previous experience working with drug claims data and the healthcare industry preferred
What do we offer?
- Culture of teamwork, professional development, and knowledge sharing (https://www.youtube.com/user/sunscraperscom)
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibility
- Multisport card
- Private medical care
- Culture of good feedback: code reviews, evaluation meetings, mentoring.
- Comfortable office in central Warsaw equipped with all the necessary tools for comfortable work (Macbook Pro, external screen, ergonomic chairs) – if working on-site