ENDAVA AT A GLANCE
Endava is a global public technology company with over 22 years of experience working with some of the biggest global names in payments, banking, financial services, insurance, media, technology, and more. Through Digital Evolution, Agile Transformation, and Automation solutions, Endava helps its clients be more engaging, responsive, and efficient by supporting them from ideation to production.
Endava has over 10,000 employees located in offices in North America and Western Europe and delivery centers in Romania, Moldova, Bulgaria, Serbia, Macedonia, Argentina, Uruguay, Venezuela, and Colombia. Along with investing in long-term customer relationships, Endava recognized the importance of providing rewarding and challenging careers for people and, by doing so, has established itself as the employer of choice in certain regions.
At Endava we value career growth and expansion. You will have various opportunities to grow into the career you desire. We offer mentorship programs and multiple career tracks to help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Our Endava family is growing! We are seeking a Data Engineer to join our data team. As a Data Engineer at Endava, you will have a minimum 5 years of experience designing and developing data pipelines, with a strong understanding of python and Microsoft SSIS.
As a Data Engineer, you will work closely with technical leads, data architects, developers, project/relationship managers, and client stakeholders. You will both participate and contribute during agile/scrum ceremonies.
Within three months, you will have ingrained yourself with your project and its goals, while developing strong relationships within and outside of your team.
Within one year, you will have worked across various client and internal teams to build solutions. As a Data Engineer at Endava, you will have engaged internally to foster and develop your skill sets and invested time in honing new ones. Being a part of the data capability means continuing to help us live our core values and culture, as well as drive growth through quality and consistent work and interactions.
- Develop the architecture for the data pipelines and implement it using Python and Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Collaborate with the data architect to create and maintain source to target mapping documentation
- Identify, document, and develop measures to visualize and record source data and data pipeline quality objectives
- Experience with data migration projects between systems hosted in different hosting environments (on-premises, AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Contribute to agile ceremonies, size tasks and deliverables
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience designing and developing data pipelines and managing data infrastructure
- 5+ years of experience with one or more data platforms (Oracle, SQL Server)
- 2 – 5 years of experience with Python and Microsoft SSIS
- 1 – 2 years of experience in Cloud technologies (AWS, Snowflake)
- Lead experience highly preferred
- Understanding of Extract Transform Load (ETL) processes
- Great interpersonal and communication skills