Xometry (NASDAQ: XMTR) powers the industries of today and tomorrow by connecting the people with big ideas to the manufacturers who can bring them to life. Xometry’s digital marketplace gives manufacturers the critical resources they need to grow their business while also making it easy for buyers at Fortune 1000 companies to tap into global manufacturing capacity.
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our Supplier Services team that helps businesses connect with over 500,000 suppliers in their sourcing needs. Our product and service suite is designed to help suppliers attract, convert, and retain customers in the industrial space. You will play a crucial role in a rapidly growing part of the Xometry business, and everything you do will matter.
The right person will analyze behavioral data, understand performance by developing analytical tools and performing ad-hoc analysis. They will assist with tying user activity to origin, modeling, data investigations, and visualizations. They will partner with different teams to help drive measurable results. They will be a valued partner and trusted advisor.
You will play a crucial role in a rapidly growing part of the Xometry business, and everything you do will matter.
What you will do
● Analyze user behavior and identify growth opportunities
● Identify key trends and areas of opportunity for product and business teams
● Build reports in Looker and other analytical tools, and develop presentations to keep the team apprised of key trends and opportunities
● Communicate, collaborate and present results to clients within Xometry
● Explore novel ways to look at our data
● Assist with the development of metrics and goals
Who are you?
● Background working within a team in a data-driven environment
● SQL and database experience
● Experience with Looker or other dashboarding tools
● Experience with event tracking data such as Segment, Tealium, or Google Analytics
● Commitment to timelines, accuracy, and professionalism
● Ability to communicate effectively and influence others
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and shift gears quickly
● Must be able to work core aligned hours to US Eastern Time / GMT-5
● Must be a US citizen, green card holder, or a legal permanent resident of the United States